IGNORED

Duncan Ferguson

• 2 weeks later...

To be fair I think he needs to go. He's in his comfort zone and will never test himself until he gets out there.

I liked his speech and all that, but because it was the 2nd time round I was a bit like 'are you just lurking, waiting for an opportunity? Otherwise, where's all this chat at other times?'

It just didn't sit right and made me change views slightly.

13 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

To be fair I think he needs to go. He's in his comfort zone and will never test himself until he gets out there.

I liked his speech and all that, but because it was the 2nd time round I was a bit like 'are you just lurking, waiting for an opportunity? Otherwise, where's all this chat at other times?'

It just didn't sit right and made me change views slightly.

To be brutally honest I think he’s an utter gobshite and should’ve been sacked years ago.

He has been closely involved in to many failed regimes at the club. The past 4 or 5 years have not been great, so it is right that a new broom now sweeps clean. 

On a personnal level, I think it will do him the world of good to leave and plough his own furrow if club management is what he really wants. To ever get this job as a promoted from within, you would at least need to be coming of the back of a sucessful manager leaving. 

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

He's not a gobshite, he loves the club, lifted us up before Carlo came in, always been there for us as a player and a coach.

I don't think he is anywhere near ready to be our manager, and to be fair that's what he said. He probably needs to go for his own development and I think we need to clear house of the old coaches.

But to insult a person who loves the club and has done his best is wrong in my book.

The only thing I’ll say is that if he never played for Everton then we wouldn’t have as much sympathy for him. He gets by because of his love for the club, which pulls at the heartstrings. 

Wait, another thing, he’s been constant when our managers have been variable. Something’s off about that. 

3 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

The only thing I’ll say is that if he never played for Everton then we wouldn’t have as much sympathy for him. He gets by because of his love for the club, which pulls at the heartstrings. 

Wait, another thing, he’s been constant when our managers have been variable. Something’s off about that. 

I don’t have a heart so I’m safe from all that malarkey 😛

54 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

So have the ground staff, very suspicious.....

7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

To be brutally honest I think he’s an utter gobshite and should’ve been sacked years ago.

The American: What I’m suggesting is that this place is the ... the crummiest, shoddiest, worst-run hotel in the whole of Western Europe.

The Major: No! No! I won’t have that!!  .........  There's a place in Eastbourne.

The problem we’ve had for a few years now is the EITC ethos which is very commendable for all it’s hard work and  sticking by the community with it’s charitable work, has seeped into the running of the football club, Bill and Denise just want to help everyone with an Everton connection and their charitable values don’t really work when the tough decisions have to be taken, we need a board that sees it and says it as it is, and can distinguish between their friendship’s and the job in hand.