IGNORED

Jonjoe Kenny

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

No mate if you did how did he perform, lesser opposition than last week. 

They lost 3-0 at home with 71% possession, I didn't see it but those aren't good numbers. May not reflect on his personal performance mind.

15 minutes ago, MikeO said:

They lost 3-0 at home with 71% possession, I didn't see it but those aren't good numbers. May not reflect on his personal performance mind.

That’s sounds like they had all the gear with no idea, shocking stats thanks Mike. 

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

No mate if you did how did he perform, lesser opposition than last week. 

He was okay - probably the best of a bad bunch. Second goal he dove in for a 50/50 that he deflected the ball through for the striker on goal to score ( his cb played a shit ball out then a horrible header on the return long ball over the top to put kenny in that position )

crossing was good.

Looked a little bit slow.

Overall though it was probably the worst game of professional football I’ve seen. Kind of like the first pre season friendly quality. Made me think maybe it’s best the Prem doesn’t come back....

34 minutes ago, a2rudeboy said:

Been trying to find info on this all day... 

if Kenny's loan spell ends June 30, and the Prem is planning to start up June 26th, is there a possibility Kenny could finish out the Prem season at Everton? He'd certainly be more match fit...

Interesting thought, don't know the answer though.

13 hours ago, a2rudeboy said:

Been trying to find info on this all day... 

if Kenny's loan spell ends June 30, and the Prem is planning to start up June 26th, is there a possibility Kenny could finish out the Prem season at Everton? He'd certainly be more match fit...

No... They have already stated that all existing g load will be extended for the duration of the lockdown period. 

Cant remember any links for it, but I read it in several places.

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

No... They have already stated that all existing g load will be extended for the duration of the lockdown period. 

Cant remember any links for it, but I read it in several places.

Thought it had to be agreed case by case?

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Again with restarting the game behind closed doors but in neutral venues. Are they just stupid or are they trying to influence results? 

I’d say they are neither stupid nor trying to influence results. 

1 hour ago, barryj said:

I thought they have to be registered with the Prem league so he won’t of been included. The rule books are getting ripped up so who knows. As much as I really miss the football I feel very strongly that the Competition will be compromised with closed doors, possible neutral venues, 5 subs etc. 

it's gonna be a throwaway season for me, i'll watch because i love this club and miss sports, but i'll be very happy when August/September comes and the REAL season begins.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Jonjoe with a pretty good looking strike today to get Schalke a point. He looked to me the best player on the pitch for them, though that's not saying much. Was like watching paint dry, that match.

I imagine that’s pretty much what it’s going to be like watching the PL as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...