IGNORED

Jonjoe Kenny

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Looks like its JJK and Coleman rotating.

Makes the most sense. RB is hardly a priority in the way we want to play and it gives us the opportunity to assess Kenny up close, and then if he isn't good enough to move him on next summer and bring a RB in then.

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Makes the most sense. RB is hardly a priority in the way we want to play and it gives us the opportunity to assess Kenny up close, and then if he isn't good enough to move him on next summer and bring a RB in then.

Yeah more than happy with this. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Yeh that's what Carlo said in the press conference. He said the same at left back with Nkounkou too. If Digne gets injured tomorrow that might change but it sounds like he has shown enough to be given the chance. 

That worries me a little more, but with Allan and Doucoure to support either young FB I’m not as worried as I would’ve been last season 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

One of the lesser turds in a sea of turds.

He was coming back from injury and at least was willing to put the ball into the box, so I don't feel like strangling him as much as certain other players.

So you think he played ok? He was utter utter crap pal. Change your glasses.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

I think he was a turd, as I said.

But you said he was a lesser turd. He was an absolute shambles and to even consider he’s playing premiership football is a joke. 

DCL crying out for balls into the box and this lad failed to deliver 1 single cross after numerous opportunities. He couldn’t even beat the first man. Out of the players that played he was at minimum in the bottom 5. I’d put him bottom. 

3 minutes ago, MC11 said:

But you said he was a lesser turd. He was an absolute shambles and to even consider he’s playing premiership football is a joke. 

DCL crying out for balls into the box and this lad failed to deliver 1 single cross after numerous opportunities. He couldn’t even beat the first man. Out of the players that played he was at minimum in the bottom 5. I’d put him bottom. 

So still a turd and not ok. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

At least Hibbert had a wide man to play off of. Kenny was asked to be right back and right wing on his own. 

Not really as when he pushed on Doucoure dropped to RB. Same with Delph on the opposite side. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Also a role Digne and Coleman would have made light work of!