IGNORED

Jonjoe Kenny

27 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Wouldn't have minded Wagner here as the manager when we were first looking... Happy we waited though! 

I like him as well. He had it tough at Huddersfield and still managed to keep them up for a bit and seems to be doing well at Schalke. I think he'll make a return to the PL in the future. 

21 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I like him as well. He had it tough at Huddersfield and still managed to keep them up for a bit and seems to be doing well at Schalke. I think he'll make a return to the PL in the future. 

yep i remember you saying you'd have him here.  i think he's a good manager and think in the future he could be a fit.  the one big issue i would have is he is essentially a poor man's Klopp and i don't want everton to be some poor iteration of our rivals.  that alone kinda makes me not want him to come here.  i can here the commentator's pondering who can do it better and all that.  

8 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

yep i remember you saying you'd have him here.  i think he's a good manager and think in the future he could be a fit.  the one big issue i would have is he is essentially a poor man's Klopp and i don't want everton to be some poor iteration of our rivals.  that alone kinda makes me not want him to come here.  i can here the commentator's pondering who can do it better and all that.  

Is every German a poor man's Klopp?  Thought rabbit hut man had that honor covered off.

39 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

Is every German a poor man's Klopp?  Thought rabbit hut man had that honor covered off.

they are best friends.  he was teammates with him at Mainz.  he worked with him at Dortmund, he almost joined him at Liverpool.  his tactics are very very similar.  i don't want to be a copycat.

49 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

I really wanted him for the MNT, but I don't think he was ever an option for them. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I really think he could come back and sort our RB position out for a while, with Coleman as backup. Would let us concentrate on more important positions to fill. Glad he’s been doing well, he seems a very levelheaded kid