IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I actually thought he did ok in the circumstances today. He was more or less a 1 man midfield until Davies came on I while he wasnt perfect he was given no chance by his manager.

I agree also, poor first half ( and everyone else ) better in 2nd half, a few decent tackles and moved the ball forward, but still too much jogging around aimlessly.

56 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I agree also, poor first half ( and everyone else ) better in 2nd half, a few decent tackles and moved the ball forward, but still too much jogging around aimlessly.

And that's "doing OK" for Everton while being paid more in a week than most of us earn in a year is it?

I could happily jog around aimlessly for 10% of his wage and live the life of Riley on it.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

And that's "doing OK" for Everton while being paid more in a week than most of us earn in a year is it?

I could happily jog around aimlessly for 10% of his wage and live the life of Riley on it.

That could be said of most of them today, not just one.

7 hours ago, barryj said:

I thought Davies did more in his short spell than Morgan did the entirety of the match. 

And that could have been said about all of them today not just one.

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

I actually thought he did ok in the circumstances today. He was more or less a 1 man midfield until Davies came on I while he wasnt perfect he was given no chance by his manager.

I agree based on the team's performance he was no worse than most of them, and if he hadn't been there the outcome and result would have been the same.

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

For the majority of the season gana gets  continuous shit cos he isn'ttt much more than an average footballer with a game set to seek and destroy and win the ball. 

Schneiderlein has one game where he elevates himself from "not giving a shit and being piss poor" to "being no worse than the rest of the shit"  and it's supposedly alright.

One player cost £8m and gives 100%.... the other player cost over £20m and wslked out of training amd laughed at us getting beat by atalanta.

I'm not saying he deserves a place over Gana by any shape or form, what I meant was that he was marginally better than he has been for most of this season, he played the ball forward more then sideways, and made a coup,e of tackles, which he has failed to do all season. He clearly is comfortable with himself playing  that way for Everton. I'm not and he can be moved on in the summer, he had an opportunity yesterday to show some desire and failed in that respect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...