IGNORED

Morgan Schneiderlin

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

He will be gone if we can find someone to match his wages another massive loss of money 💴, but hey not mine so crack on Moshiri. 

I hate this attitude- well it’s not my money so who cares. It’s the clubs money and for every disater signing the club suffers financially which means what we invest in the future is hampered.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

I hate this attitude- well it’s not my money so who cares. It’s the clubs money and for every disater signing the club suffers financially which means what we invest in the future is hampered.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

Ok fair enough what are you gonna do about it ? I’ll tell you fuck all Pad it’s out of your hands the same as mine so I’m not going to worry about something that I can’t control. 

I’m just more pissed that they gave a fat Dutch cunt the license to go out and spend 100 plus million on shit, but like I said not my money Moshiri’s money. 

26 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Ok fair enough what are you gonna do about it ? I’ll tell you fuck all Pad it’s out of your hands the same as mine so I’m not going to worry about something that I can’t control. 

I’m just more pissed that they gave a fat Dutch cunt the license to go out and spend 100 plus million on shit, but like I said not my money Moshiri’s money. 

More pissed than what? You sound pickled!

He’s just had a baby boy. 

I can imagine the emotional stress he’s been through. Losing his father, whilst about to welcome his first child. Speculating here but the stress it could have caused on his wife after losing his father could have affected her health. 

Im not excusing him for the last year but I’m not writing him off just yet. He tried to play just after losing his dad, that speaks volumes for me and we’re all human after all.

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

And it’s dickhead attitudes like yoours that get clubs in trouble in the first place- It’s not Moshiris money- do you think he’s buying these players out of entirely his own money- do you think he wont want whatever money he has spent back when he leaves? It’s the clubs money, money the fans spend and the club generates through revenue and sponsorship etc- pissing it up the wall is not good for the club.

5 hours ago, Paddock said:

And it’s dickhead attitudes like yoours that get clubs in trouble in the first place- It’s not Moshiris money- do you think he’s buying these players out of entirely his own money- do you think he wont want whatever money he has spent back when he leaves? It’s the clubs money, money the fans spend and the club generates through revenue and sponsorship etc- pissing it up the wall is not good for the club.

So what’s your answer ranting isn’t going to change what happens let’s see if your answer is any less dick headed, but don’t blame me I’m not in control of the finances or the acquisitions the supporters have no say so how have I got the club in trouble and how you going to stop bad buys 

14 hours ago, aaron said:

Recently lost his father so could have been out the squad for the funeral or something?

I like him and he is a very good option to have. The best teams have good options from the bench and beyond, if that's where we want to be then we need players like him.

I  like this idea

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I really didn’t think he had a bad game at all. I was happy to applaud him off when he was subbed. 

Had some horrendous moments but also some good. To be honest I expected him to try too hard and get sent off yesterday, so he surprised me in that sense 

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

Had some horrendous moments but also some good. To be honest I expected him to try too hard and get sent off yesterday, so he surprised me in that sense 

I agree with the first line. A mixed bag. A but of quality here and there but a couple really poor moments as well. 

32 minutes ago, StevO said:

I thought he did well, they are not an easy side to play against and he helped contain them. 

Which is why I dubbed him average. He had a chance to shine after playing well the other day, but didn’t take it in my opinion.

He is such a frustrating player; can be the best or worst footballer around. 

I’d keep him in against Newcastle. It gives Gomes a kick up the arse he needed. Disappointed Davies hasn’t kept his spot but I question how much effort he put in over the long break. It sounds like Morgan was absolutely desperate to prove him self.