IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

And two 'keepers🙄

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

That is the bit I don't get. 

I also don't get why you wouldnt have the one attacking player that is a bit different on the bench either but two keepers? Why!?

He's picked two 'keepers on the bench because it's, y'know, the rules?

6 minutes ago, pete0 said:

How shite does Kane have to play for DCL to get a chance?

Not going to happen now is it? He should be at least on the bench though, he's the only player in the squad who's played in (and scored in and won) an international tournament after all.

40 minutes ago, pete0 said:

How shite does Kane have to play for DCL to get a chance?

Well, playing passes that lead to goals isn't exactly shite. He's not fit I agree, bit if anything you partner them, not drop Kane. 

1 hour ago, chicagoblue said:

Best argument for Dom is what happens if Kane gets injured after say 20-30 minutes in the final? Dom's the only one who can really lead the line in his place. 

But that argument applied last night as well, didn't help him.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

My missus wants the bag 😀

It's the bag that's just wrong, he might've got away with it if he'd used the strap and had it hanging from his shoulder, I've used a "man bag" for years, but holding it like he's just off to the disco to dance around it? No.

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's the bag that's just wrong, he might've got away with it if he'd used the strap and had it hanging from his shoulder, I've used a "man bag" for years, but holding it like he's just off to the disco to dance around it? No.

I have 3 man bags and a small leather back pack with only one strap that you wear like a man bag, I only ever use them when I’m going away and flying great for all your personal bits and bobs. 

22 hours ago, London Blue said:

Fair play to him, got to have confidence and self belief. At least he is not a fashion sheep. 

Yes! This is why I love DCL and Davies! They're unapologetically themselves and don't give a flying fart about how others might perceive them or how their fashion fits into what is "masculine" or not. Honestly it's 2021, we're past that now.

Keep on doin what you're doin, Dom 😎

22 hours ago, London Blue said:

Fair play to him, got to have confidence and self belief. At least he is not a fashion sheep. 

I'd actually disagree with that, anyone dressed head to toe and accessorising in Dolce & Gabbana is very much a fashion sheep in my view, just a high end one, like the Beckham sari. Have no problem with him wearing it but if he wants to but to be an idividual go down to charity shops.

I'd have thought the very definition of high end "fashion sheep" is wearing something "out there" that Joe Public will never be able to afford; he's not looking like that because he likes it (even if he does), he's looking like it because he can afford to.