IGNORED

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

12 hours ago, pete0 said:

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1849654/delph-on-first-class-ancelotti-support-and-why-everton-are-flying?fbclid=IwAR3dBuXnLeL7sifGClekmqjYw1oF0MMyopqMG-aZrZWnyUG1J_wJv16yfAw

“After the West Ham game, I was speaking to Dom [Calvert-Lewin] in the dressing room. I said to him, ‘When we were under the cosh a little bit, to be honest, I was just waiting for you to score again’.

“I had a feeling he was going to score, or James was going to find that [killer] ball or Richi was going to get a goal.

“Or Alex [Iwobi] or Gylfi [Sigurdsson] could come on and make an assist.

“The belief is there that players are going to make something happen.”

This is why I wanted him before Koeman. A winner with a sense of honour and a brilliant relationship with his team and fans. He really is going to bring greatness to the club again, especially with Brands working his magic and Moshiri (who has been well intentioned but kinda crap to start). 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

This is why I wanted him before Koeman. A winner with a sense of honour and a brilliant relationship with his team and fans. He really is going to bring greatness to the club again, especially with Brands working his magic and Moshiri (who has been well intentioned but kinda crap to start). 

We've gone from Allardyce to Ancellotti... Zero attempts on goal to dozens .... 

Hoof ball to one touch football

A manager who's best footballing ally was Kevin Nolan to one who's best ally is James Rodriguez 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Just watching the highlights and ive noticed something about dom this season. Every time he sticks the ball in the net theres no smile, he just looks completely focused and ready to kick off again and get another goal. Its almost as if he's getting used to scoring goals! 

Sure you can't psychoanalyse him to have an attitude problem? Maybe cast him as being a bit of a dick head? :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Sure you can't psychoanalyse him to have an attitude problem? Maybe cast him as being a bit of a dick head? :lol: 

Was just thinking the same. Must be an arrogant prick. Maybe he doesn’t see goal in the premier league as important enough to celebrate. 

But, I think I saw him do the Macarena so maybe he’s happy after all. 

32 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Just watching the highlights and ive noticed something about dom this season. Every time he sticks the ball in the net theres no smile, he just looks completely focused and ready to kick off again and get another goal. Its almost as if he's getting used to scoring goals! 

He’s celebrated every goal thoroughly, either his or his team mates. He’s looked serious after that. 

Listened to his interview, very impressive.  Spoke about Harry kane and how he is looking to learn from him. Hopefully kane takes him under his wing.  

Both players on fire this season, Kane assisting - showing a very sharp football mind.   Potentially a very good duo like big Dunc and Rideout

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Listened to his interview, very impressive.  Spoke about Harry kane and how he is looking to learn from him. Hopefully kane takes him under his wing.  

Both players on fire this season, Kane assisting - showing a very sharp football mind.   Potentially a very good duo like big Dunc and Rideout

Will we see them in the same line up though?