IGNORED

Ashley Williams

12 hours ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Keepers fault. Not holding Williams responsible for that stupid throw from Hennessey.

it shouldn't have gone to Williams but after that he was poor - very poor.  The keepers error doesn't detract from the fact that Williams just didn't defend when they needed him to.,

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

Bit of both for me. Stupid decision from the keeper but Williams also had Plenty of time to get rid. His attempt to win the ball back wasn't great either.

Haven't seen it 'live' but the photo shows Williams with the ball at his feet and the attacker is 10 yards away. Plenty of time to get rid.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

Yep, I used to want all of them to win also but they fucking despise us- Now I am made up when they fall flat on their arse.

I've spent much time in Scotland and Wales over the years and never felt remotely despised, always welcomed; for sure there's a section of NI society that aren't too keen on us but it's historically justifiable, and the ones who like us (eg Tory ally DUPs) are equally reprehensible imo.

How do you feel about non-English representing GB & NI at the Olympics? You want them to fail or is it just football you're talking about?

I've spent much time in Scotland and Wales over the years and never felt remotely despised, always welcomed; for sure there's a section of NI society that aren't too keen on us but it's historically justifiable, and the ones who like us (eg Tory ally DUPs) are equally reprehensible imo.
How do you feel about non-English representing GB & NI at the Olympics? You want them to fail or is it just football you're talking about?

I’m fairly sure he means in a sporting sense . I despise The Shite but I don’t hate my Kopite relatives for example

Be been in many a bar in Scotland and Wales when the rugby or football is on and there can be no mistaking which team the locals want to win , and it’s not England

Perfect example below

I know enough Jocks and Welsh people that hate us (England) to make the feeling mutual but I’m still good mates with them

10 hours ago, MikeO said:

Dunc already andwered the question- I hate the teams because they hate us- you only have to see the Welsh team celebrating us getting knocked out for proof of that. I've been on holiday and spent 2 weeks with Scottish and Irish people, they were brilliant, I have family who are full on Irish- I love them, I have kopites I love but I still hate their teams.

Bloody hell Mike, I thought you'd of given me a bit more credit than being a bigot.

4 hours ago, Paddock said:

Bloody hell Mike, I thought you'd of given me a bit more credit than being a bigot.

Didn't mean to give that impression and I'm sorry if I took what you and Dunc said out of context.

I don't really think the Welsh celebration when Iceland beat us is a good example though; everyone loves an underdog and I think the whole of the footballing world outside of England (and some in it) would've celebrated that, same as the English would if (for example) Luxembourg beat Germany or Spain.

Anyway I personally still want all home nations to do well; plus any country containing an Everton player:).

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Didn't mean to give that impression and I'm sorry if I took what you and Dunc said out of context.

I don't really think the Welsh celebration when Iceland beat us is a good example though; everyone loves an underdog and I think the whole of the footballing world outside of England (and some in it) would've celebrated that, same as the English would if (for example) Luxembourg beat Germany or Spain.

Anyway I personally still want all home nations to do well; plus any country containing an Everton player:).

No worries mate- no big deal 👍

10 hours ago, MikeO said:

We were the underdogs against Argentina and the Scots still wanted Argentina to win, I personally wouldn't want to see Wales Scotland or N. Ireland win another game, I remember being in Linikers Puerto Banus when England didn't qualify for the world cup and group of sweaty socks were celebrating we got knocked out, ten minutes later they were knocked out horrible pricks

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Love he country and holiday a lot there.

but down Bridgend way, don't go into a public toilet. You will see, kill the fucking English! wrote all over the walls.

i also live the way I go into shops and the change is also put on the counter rather into my outstretched hand. Wales is still pretty much in the dark ages.

Beautiful country though.

Err wrong thread. 

Moved into the right one:).

This player was bang average when he came here and has got worse with each game, he looks like a bloated pub player and how he is rewarded with the captain's armband is a complete mystery. 

Aah I forgot it's Koeman that's making all the decisions so I should have known, I don't think he's got one decision right all season.

• 1 month later...
On 09/03/2017 at 14:07, Bill said:

One average game !! Tell me when he's had anything but average games.

I can't believe it, some people think he's a Franz Beckenbauer, how many times do I have to say it, he's totally average.

I said this way back before march and almost everybody was telling me how good he was and how it was a great  signing, I got slagged off by a few people but it's nice to see that a lot of them have  finally come around to my way of thinking.  If you want to know who you are go back and read onwards from the early pages.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

Well in Bill- the clubs on it’s arse and in danger of going down but you give yourself a massive pat on the back cos you called Williams correctly- even greened you for it pal 👍

Not giving myself a pat on the back at all Pad, it just brings a smile to my face to see members slagging off Williams this year, when they were slagging me off for saying he was Mr Average.  He's been less than average this season.

3 hours ago, Bill said:

I said this way back before march and almost everybody was telling me how good he was and how it was a great  signing, I got slagged off by a few people but it's nice to see that a lot of them have  finally come around to my way of thinking.  If you want to know who you are go back and read onwards from the early pages.

Not really Bill.

The guy seems to have aged really quickly and lost his way. Maybe he started to fade last season, as it went on, and the pre season rest did more harm than good...age catches up with everyone.

Overall last season, he wasn't too bad.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Not giving myself a pat on the back at all Pad, it just brings a smile to my face to see members slagging off Williams this year, when they were slagging me off for saying he was Mr Average.  He's been less than average this season.

Name and shame but if I'm one just forget it Bill and we won't mention it again.:D