IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

1 hour ago, chicagoblue said:

Silva has a bit of the feel that I got from the Sigurdson pursuit, just feels like we're going about it all wrong.

1 hour ago, nogs said:

Yeah spot on. You get the feeling the feeling the running of the club is a shambles. 

Everton in not having a plan shocker :lol: 

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

did you watch united during his reign?  atrocious football, money spent worse than we just did.

United play atrocious football under Mourinho too. 

BTW I don't like Van Gaal either as a person. But I think it's hilarious when we're scratching around trying to decide a Portuguese cup winner and a man who has kept Burnley in the Premier League that fans can be outright dismissive of a manager with his credentials! What do you bloody want?? 

45 minutes ago, nogs said:

BTW I don't like Van Gaal either as a person. But I think it's hilarious when we're scratching around trying to decide a Portuguese cup winner and a man who has kept Burnley in the Premier League that fans can be outright dismissive of a manager with his credentials! What do you bloody want?? 

neither, Unsy and see how it goes in the summer about full time or getting someone else.  the options available now are poor.  summer they will be better.

59 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

neither, Unsy and see how it goes in the summer about full time or getting someone else.  the options available now are poor.  summer they will be better.

That's a great shout why panic and live to regret it where in safe hands with Unsworth to be able to wait for the right person.

1 hour ago, nogs said:

His credentials count for fuck all imo .hes been there done it... old... nothing to prove.  No hunger. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

That's a great shout why panic and live to regret it where in safe hands with Unsworth to be able to wait for the right person.

to your point Rafa would probably be available or be able to be bought in the summer.  I doubt they would do it now being up for sale and trying to stay up.  Summer could see Rafa, Marco Silva, Lucien Favre, Eddie Howe, Sean Dyche, etc. all available or able to be bought out.  Right now it doesn't look like we could get any of them.