IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Get silva in.  Offer £20m... Simple as that. 

Then you get loss of money, same as Koeman, and you get Martinez.would you be happy with Martinez.

7 hours ago, hafnia said:

Get silva in.  Offer £20m... Simple as that. 

We apparently already did and now Watford are (rightly) threatening to take action against us for tapping up their manager. 

Morishi pisses me off more and more each day. No class, or “ruthless” as some would say :dry: Some of our actions since he took over have been more akin to the red lot than Everton 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

We apparently already did and now Watford are (rightly) threatening to take action against us for tapping up their manager. 

Morishi pisses me off more and more each day. No class, or “ruthless” as some would say :dry: Some of our actions since he took over have been more akin to the red lot than Everton 

That's how you know he is actually running the show too, right or wrong BK would never have done it.

Just now, johnh said:

In the Telegraph Sport today,  Unsworth is quoted as saying 'we're in a tough place and things have to change quickly.  What I see is a happy squad, but I'd rather have an unhappy squad that's winning'.  I think maybe there's the problem.  Considering our position there is no way we should have a 'happy squad'.  

that's the problem, their bank statements are more important than the results.  

3 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

I'd rather Silva, or even Dyche or Howe, but if Allardyce is what we need to stabilize us, then I will back the new manager 100%. Going down would erase all the positives Moshiri has brought (besides the disastrously assembled squad)

But you won't back Unsworth. !!