IGNORED

Jack Harrison

14 minutes ago, c1982 said:

We’re allowed 4 - 2 domestic and 2 other.

13 minutes ago, patto said:

I thought it was four

Тhe Premier league loan rules allow 4 domestic-based loans over the span of the season, but only 2 registered at any time, and it is not allowed to loan in more than 1 player from the same club.

Beyond that the FIFA loan rules apply for the Premier league, which allow 8 players on loan in total.

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Very impressive stats let’s hope he can replicate them here, I’ll be honest not a player I’ve taken much notice of but he seems to have all the attributes we are looking for. 

I’m over the moon about us getting him, I think he is exactly what we need, as I said earlier of all the Leeds players we’ve been linked with this is the one I wanted the most

Seen loads on Twitter moaning that he is injured but while it is a worry that he hasn’t had a preseason he is expected to be back after the international break in September So I’m hoping it won’t take him too long to get up to speed

I would have been delighted to get him in January so to have him in before that is well worth it for me

A player like Harrison will show a player like Gray what he should and could be. 

Gray is more talented. He has better technique, he is a better dribbler, he is a better finisher, he is quicker and is more electric with his acceleration. However Harrison isn't much worse but he has a far better brain and he will make more good decisions and those good decisions will lead to better individual and team performances.