IGNORED

Richarlison

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He'll be playing in the final. I hope they go on to win it.

Going for Argentina just because I want to see Messi lift the trophy but here's to Richarlison having a great game. 

Won't be too upset or surprised if Brazil win it though. 

45 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ancelotti-calls-richarlison-to-discuss-possible-real-madrid/12ywhj2lzi73p1jo8b8cfhrda2

Obviously, don't know how true this is, but think Ancelotti would be more than capable of sticking the knife in and raiding us of our better players.!!

If the money was spent well I think we'd come out of it in a positive position.

• 2 weeks later...

Got an early goal in the Olympics, fluffed a one on one to gets his second not long after.

Worryingly was down with an injury for a few minutes, seems to be running it off.  Really hope he doesn't come back injured.

If he stays on I expect he'll score more, Germans look there for a beating.

Make that 2 goals already for him!

3 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I don’t think scoring goals vs u-23’s is gonna move the needle at all for a player who is already 50m+

I hope it does because the chances of him leaving sooner rather than later are definitely on the cards. 

24 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I hope it does because the chances of him leaving sooner rather than later are definitely on the cards. 

Me too if that’s the end result but looking like a star against that level of competition  is what he’s supposed to be doing. Maybe an agent or a club would try to sell that but  I don’t think Real Madrid or whoever is gonna care much. 

9 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Me too if that’s the end result but looking like a star against that level of competition  is what he’s supposed to be doing. Maybe an agent or a club would try to sell that but  I don’t think Real Madrid or whoever is gonna care much. 

Very true, but it can only do more good than bad, hopefully Ancelotti and Real don’t get it all there own way and 2 or 3 teams make a move for him. I think we can be sure of one thing with Richarlison he will force a move if it suits him and he won’t be concerned about Everton getting the right money.