IGNORED

Richarlison

Honestly at this point I don't care who leaves as long as we get the right price and we get in a replacement. This squad doesn't fill me with confidence, and that includes Alan, Richy, James, Gylfi, et al. 

I'm honestly disenchanted with this lot as they've shown this season that they're either not committed or good enough in the long term. I don't think any of the players are playing for the shirt bar maybe Doucoure, Digne, or Coleman. I'd like to keep DCL since there aren't many out there that would be a suitable replacement, even though I have my reservations about him too. 

I want to keep the important players who work hard.

DCL. Doucoure. Allan. And I would include Richarlison as well. He does a lot of under rated work. Also Pickford.

Then I would build a team around Godfrey as he is a player that has the opportunity to elevate himself into a great player.

Anyone else, I’m not that fussed about.

Keep Digne, maybe Keane. 

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

I want to keep the important players who work hard.

DCL. Doucoure. Allan. And I would include Richarlison as well. He does a lot of under rated work. Also Pickford.

Then I would build a team around Godfrey as he is a player that has the opportunity to elevate himself into a great player.

Anyone else, I’m not that fussed about.

Keep Digne, maybe Keane. 

Forgot about Godfrey. He has pulled his weight. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I honestly believe we'll be better off after selling him (if the money is spent well of course). If we can get a good fee for Kean as well we're going to have plenty of money to reinvest before Moshiri has to put anything in.

A lot of that money would need to go on two strikers and a new wide man though.

There should still be some money left to play with but I suspect Mohsiri will be dipping quite deep into his pocket in any event!

12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

A lot of that money would need to go on two strikers and a new wide man though.

There should still be some money left to play with but I suspect Mohsiri will be dipping quite deep into his pocket in any event!

I think trying for someone like Hudson-Odoi on loan may be a smart move. It may prove to be a one season deal where we ‘develop’ him for Chelsea but it could mutually beneficial.

2 hours ago, c1982 said:

I think trying for someone like Hudson-Odoi on loan may be a smart move. It may prove to be a one season deal where we ‘develop’ him for Chelsea but it could mutually beneficial.

If I am honest, I dont really see him being there the following season so a loan-to-buy would be a great shout. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...