IGNORED

Dele

RuffRob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2023 at 18:22, Bailey said:

We probably cant even play him otherwise we will need to pay Spurs!

Probably true tbh. Was it 10 games that triggers the 40m? Wiki says he's already played 13 ๐Ÿ˜•

I imagine we'll find some chumps to loan him out to for the rest of the season. Maybe a triumphant return to MK Dons...ย 

10 minutes ago, Hoof_It_Nev said:

Probably true tbh. Was it 10 games that triggers the 40m? Wiki says he's already played 13 ๐Ÿ˜•

I imagine we'll find some chumps to loan him out to for the rest of the season. Maybe a triumphant return to MK Dons...ย 

Twenty games triggers a ยฃ10m payment; can't find the structure above that.

On 07/01/2023 at 13:39, Hoof_It_Nev said:

Nothing triggers ยฃ40m.ย 

Just another self inflicted wound by poor management on the road to relegation, let's not let the money become a distraction on what has possibly been the worst signing in my memory. We won't be able to get rid of him now unless of course we pay him off, which I think we should do, and he would obviously like so he can get out of training and hang his boots up sooner, then he will soon be forgotten and we will have a bad smell out of the club. A shame really for him as a person, but football is a ruthless business and one decent 5 year contract on 5-6 million a year can if your are sensible set you up for life, so do I feel sorry for him um let me think about that.ย 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/01/2023 at 05:04, Palfy said:

Just another self inflicted wound by poor management on the road to relegation, let's not let the money become a distraction on what has possibly been the worst signing in my memory. We won't be able to get rid of him now unless of course we pay him off, which I think we should do, and he would obviously like so he can get out of training and hang his boots up sooner, then he will soon be forgotten and we will have a bad smell out of the club. A shame really for him as a person, but football is a ruthless business and one decent 5 year contract on 5-6 million a year can if your are sensible set you up for life, so do I feel sorry for him um let me think about that.ย 

Doing what I said should be done, 5.2 million to pay him off, or the threat of paying Spurs 10 million no brainer really. Hopefully as a club we learn that deals for players that appear to good to be true generally are.ย