IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

20 hours ago, Matt said:

Well yes but how are expected to eat a thin pizza that can't hold its own weight? Hands are first choice but not always possible 

Two on top of eachother 🍕🍕

21 hours ago, Palfy said:

Yeah, we argue less when we talk about pizza. 

The other give-away to the British abroad is squashing peas on the back of the fork instead of just scooping them up on the front of the fork. Where do such national habits originate?

Another is holding a knife in the right hand for an entire meal that just requires a fork. Why not do what the rest of the world does and hold the fork in the right hand? Or am I being unfair to sinistrals?

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

The other give-away to the British abroad is squashing peas on the back of the fork instead of just scooping them up on the front of the fork. Where do such national habits originate?

Another is holding a knife in the right hand for an entire meal that just requires a fork. Why not do what the rest of the world does and hold the fork in the right hand? Or am I being unfair to sinistrals?

I've never seen anyone do that to peas :lol:

6 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I heard he also killed Gandhi.

This did actually happen.... it was in a public restaurant.

look into the details...... Tarkowski had to pull dyche and dyche returned to apologise.

Wonder if dyche would have slapped a senior player on the back of the head?   Wonder what dyche would do if a player slapped him on the back of the head.

long and short - it's not great. 

3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

This did actually happen.... it was in a public restaurant.

look into the details...... Tarkowski had to pull dyche and dyche returned to apologise.

Wonder if dyche would have slapped a senior player on the back of the head?   Wonder what dyche would do if a player slapped him on the back of the head.

long and short - it's not great. 

This is most likely a very minor thing that is being turned in to a mountain mate.

16 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Nope - just the British. 🙂

8 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Like a fool I opened this.

The first few words I’ve copied and pasted, so there’s not substance imo  which is no surprise.

Mail Sport has learned Dyche.  

If it is true, it’s unacceptable from Dyche.  Putting or raising your hands on anyone, even as a joke is band out of order.  

Regardless of who it is doing it, or the context.  What possible good could have come of it.  Clearly indicates that there are tensions in the squad, and between some players and the manager, and that it’s not just footballing reasons that Dyche doesn’t rate Patterson.  If it happened.

47 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Disagree.

There are plenty of people who I could give a friendly slap to who I know would take it in the manner it's intended, doesn't everyone have mates/family/colleagues like that? But I wouldn't do it to my bank manager. 

There's not one rule fits all.

Fuck me Mike that hurt 😢 🤕