IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

3 hours ago, patto said:

What is wrong with you why then did you proceed to tell me they both speak Portuguese what’s that got to do with the situation. 

Nothing is wrong with me. What’s wrong with you?

You used the penalty situation as reason for Richarlison not speaking English and mentioned Allan being involved. So I was making the assumption that if Allan was involved in the conversation with him they would have that conversation in Portuguese. 
Please, clear up my confusion. From the penalty incident what made you think Richarlison can’t speak English? 

2 hours ago, patto said:

I never mentioned Allan in the penalty incident that was you. 

On 07/09/2021 at 17:41, patto said:

He may have had lessons but he doesn’t speak English why do you think there was so much confusion over the penalty just watch no one speaks to him he may have had all good intentions in the beginning. 
Allan seems to be the one organising things on the pitch. 

You brought Allan into it. Maybe I mistakenly thought that you were talking about him in the penalty incident because that’s what you had just said. Your posts can often be very confusing and I don’t know what you’re talking about, so maybe I got it wrong. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

Do me a favour and show me Richarlison speaking English there must be 1 if your so obsessed with him speaking English. 
I don’t care what language he speaks he’s not Captain material he’s to sulky. 

how would you like me to show you him speaking English? I’m not obsessed with it, you’ve just wrongly jumped to the conclusion he can’t speak English because you’ve not seen him do an interview in English. 

I agree he shouldn’t be captain, but not because he’s sulky, I just don’t think he’s mature enough to put the team before himself. 

On 07/09/2021 at 10:54, Palfy said:

I always think good captains lead by example, and Richarlison definitely does that, my problem with him being captain is no one would get a look in at pens and free kicks 😀

You have to be in it for the club though, above all. Richarlison has occassionslly been selfish and that disqualifies him for me.

On 08/09/2021 at 18:33, markjazzbassist said:

Same i would like to see what Rafa can do with him.  Also he’s an academy kid let’s give him a solid runout while Seamus is out

I get the inclination to give Kenny a chance but he just hasn’t ever showed glimpses he can be that guy in my opinion. He’s not “bad” but he’s bland. I can’t think of any stand out attribute. Decent squad depth maybe but I don’t think he’s the answer there.

14 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I get the inclination to give Kenny a chance but he just hasn’t ever showed glimpses he can be that guy in my opinion. He’s not “bad” but he’s bland. I can’t think of any stand out attribute. Decent squad depth maybe but I don’t think he’s the answer there.

Yes I agree he hasn’t shown much but we were trying to play attacking football with him.  With punt and run Rafa Kenny might work well.

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Imagine what Digne would do if he was performing at his usual high level…

Do you think he has been at his best this season?

I also expect most of those "key passes" to be from set pieces. The rest don't really mean a great deal IMO apart from that he was involved in the game.

23 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Do you think he has been at his best this season?

I also expect most of those "key passes" to be from set pieces. The rest don't really mean a great deal IMO apart from that he was involved in the game.

No, which is why I said what I said.

I do think his lack of form has been exaggerated though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Our glorious leader trotting back and pretty much giving up as Wolves almost scored was a joy to see.

I know his captaincy was being talked about in the Tom Davies thread but I thought I'd be a rebel and bring this into his own thread :lol:.

It's been said that he's more of a leader by example. If so, then it's no wonder we're absolutely fucked.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Our glorious leader trotting back and pretty much giving up as Wolves almost scored was a joy to see.

I know his captaincy was being talked about in the Tom Davies thread but I thought I'd be a rebel and bring this into his own thread :lol:.

It's been said that he's more of a leader by example. If so, then it's no wonder we're absolutely fucked.

I’ve seen no leadership from him in the last two games, if anything it’s been a petulant child spitting his dummy out. We needed someone to lead by example, rally the troops, and lift the moral of the ones struggling, if anyone saw any modicum of that from hi please let me know what I’ve missed.

26 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

I’ve seen no leadership from him in the last two games, if anything it’s been a petulant child spitting his dummy out. We needed someone to lead by example, rally the troops, and lift the moral of the ones struggling, if anyone saw any modicum of that from hi please let me know what I’ve missed.

He’s not a bad lad but he’s no leader, in any sense of the word, for me.

He’d get away with it more if he was still a decent player but he’s nowhere near good enough any more (apart from the odd game).