IGNORED

Tom Davies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the fact the Tom Davies (and Dominic Calvert-Lewin) is confident enough to express himself and dress the way he does. I'm just hoping that Frank Lampard can work some of the magic he used on Iwobi and help Davies improve his game also, which is the more important issue.

17 minutes ago, Heath said:

I like the fact the Tom Davies (and Dominic Calvert-Lewin) is confident enough to express himself and dress the way he does. I'm just hoping that Frank Lampard can work some of the magic he used on Iwobi and help Davies improve his game also, which is the more important issue.

If they demonstrated such strong character on the pitch then fans wouldn’t be critical of them. 

11 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

If they demonstrated such strong character on the pitch then fans wouldn’t be critical of them. 

Well, hopefully Tom Davies will be able to do just that under Frank Lampard. As for Dominic Calvert-Lewin, his last couple of seasons were decent enough, but things have gone a bit off for him this term. 

• 1 month later...