IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Ladies and gentleman, this is the barometer of success for chippy tits.

The doubters are everywhere, you fucking melt.

While he certainly is underestimating the disdain towards him, I will say that journos and Evertonians on social media are for the whole, a bunch of morons. 

When I look at what football fans post on Twitter, I want to vomit. So much cringeworthy and asinine interpretations of the game.

The bloke is now really doing my nut right in.

In the last few months, he's been chatting absolute shite.

I don't like the category he is trying to put this club in in order to boost himself up. To make it seem like he's done a better job than he has.

He was a necessary evil for a few months. Please be gone after the last kick of the season.

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Is he seriously suggesting we went "all out attack" v City? How can you actually do that when you don't have the ball:huh:?

rediculous. 18% of the ball we had and that was all the way through the match. The man is nothing short of deluded.

Is he seriously suggesting we went "all out attack" v City? How can you actually do that when you don't have the ball:huh:?

rediculous. 18% of the ball we had and that was all the way through the match. The man is nothing short of deluded.

To be fair that’s his point, he tried to go all out attack by playing 2 CF’s and 2 wingers and as a result we got over an in midfield and never got a kick of the ball

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be fair that’s his point, he tried to go all out attack by playing 2 CF’s and 2 wingers and as a result we got over an in midfield and never got a kick of the ball

So is he admitting that was a brain-dead tactic that he though was a good idea then? Holding his hands up and saying "my fault"? I think I just saw a pig flying over my garden.

So is he admitting that was a brain-dead tactic that he though was a good idea then? Holding his hands up and saying "my fault"? I think I just saw a pig flying over my garden.

I’m not saying I agree with him , playing four in midfield , especially the four we fielded who haven’t got a tackle between them , against the best footballing side in Europe was suicidal

He is getting paid more money than he has ever been paid before and in doing so is trying to make us out to be small time. 

If 40,000 fans started singing "fuck off Sam allardyce" at the tops of their voices i could not give a toss.  He deserves humiliation the way he is trying to humiliate our club. 

His pathetic "I'm not going to attack again" is like a child who has been asked to wash his dads car.... petulently uses a scouring pad and when his dad bollocks him for scratching the shit out of the car his response is "you asked me to clean it so I did.... don't ask me again" 

31 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He is getting paid more money than he has ever been paid before and in doing so is trying to make us out to be small time. 

If 40,000 fans started singing "fuck off Sam allardyce" at the tops of their voices i could not give a toss.  He deserves humiliation the way he is trying to humiliate our club. 

His pathetic "I'm not going to attack again" is like a child who has been asked to wash his dads car.... petulently uses a scouring pad and when his dad bollocks him for scratching the shit out of the car his response is "you asked me to clean it so I did.... don't ask me again" 

spot on with the analogy, he is a stain on this club's reputation no doubt.

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

To be fair, you starting to have a soft spot for him Dunc 🙊

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Not at all , I want him gone at the earliest opportunity , just feel some people are going OTT and getting hysterical on his every word

Some people are so disliked that they a track that sort of response, he's one of them.

24 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Heartbreaking that, I'm hitting around the 50th year of derbys that I've been aware of and not seen such a defeatist approach. Tragic.

33 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Heartbreaking that, I'm hitting around the 50th year of derbys that I've been aware of and not seen such a defeatist approach. Tragic.

I don't think there is anything wrong with going out there and trying to stop the opposition from playing but we must also go out there with a plan of how to cause them a problem. In the first derby, in the Chelsea game and even last week there was no plan at all. 

I also don't necessarily agree that the players were scared by City. They were set up to fail. We didn' have a chance of getting near them and we only 'won' the 2nd half because City didn't take their chances and they took their foot off the gas. If they had to score 10 to win the league, they probably could have. He is putting the focus on the players to try and mask his own failings. 

This is the worst I ever felt about an Everton manager in all my years of supporting the club. When we were facing relegation season after season the managers then were trying their hardest and cared  but were simply not up to the job and didn’t have the players. 

IMO he took it for the money, doesn’t care for the club, is still angry he was a fall back option and I believe (& hope) he thinks he won’t be here for the long term. 

Id genuinely rather a caretaker with passion and hunger than listen to Allardyces nonsensical pressers, self praise and delusions of grandeur. 

5 hours ago, Bailey said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with going out there and trying to stop the opposition from playing but we must also go out there with a plan of how to cause them a problem. In the first derby, in the Chelsea game and even last week there was no plan at all. 

I also don't necessarily agree that the players were scared by City. They were set up to fail. We didn' have a chance of getting near them and we only 'won' the 2nd half because City didn't take their chances and they took their foot off the gas. If they had to score 10 to win the league, they probably could have. He is putting the focus on the players to try and mask his own failings. 

Like I've said before his best plan is how to deflect criticism from himself, he has thought about that in depth before any interview and cherry picks questions to answer with stats that defend him, he takes no responsibility for a bad performance.

Against City he used reverse psychology by saying I picked a team to attack, in the hope we will fall for it and have the opinion of him that at least he went down trying to win the game and not defend it, because he knows Everton supporters will except defeat if the team has tried to win, so by saying what he said he was bullshiting to form his defence.

I watched the game and never witnessed an attacking performance or felt we went down fighting, what I saw was a team with no game plan, players not really sure what they should be doing.

I hope the board are seeing and hearing it the same way we are because if not there are more tough times ahead under this poor excuse for man never mind a shit manager.

9 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I seriously contemplated not bothering because I’m up at the caravan in North Wales

I'm running on only a few hours kip, it's cold and wet, and then I read that article you posted... If I had any hope before that we might do something, it's well and truly gone now.

I can't wait for this season to be over.

The odious classless prick could and should use the opportunity of managing a far grander club than befits his pedigree as a final chance to somehow redirect general perception of him as to being something other than that of a fat greedy slob with no breeding. 

Unfortunately the general sense of discontent in his appointment and style has irritated him into behaving furthermore like an absolute prick. 

He is without doubt the most unbearably rude, incompetent and arrogant manager I've encountered.

His appointment and record on history as am Everton manager is embarrassing. I hope he gets pelted with chants that quite clearly demonstrate his lack of popularity isnt in the minority and exclusive only to people who use social media. 

Get this slob out of our club. 

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Today summed up exactly why he has to go. The Shite were there for the taking today and we were far too negative. It was obvious he put the shackles on Baines and Coleman for the first hour or so and told them not to cross the half way line

Once we finally decided to have a go The shite couldn’t cope with either of them

We should have been on the front foot from the off not just the last 20 minutes

Exactly this - genuinely every fan I know would not have had an issue if we went out and gave it a right crack and went down. We didn’t even try again for 80 minutes and it’s embarrassing. Just hit long balls up to Tosun and hope he can hold it. Klavan has been sketchy as all year and we should have gone at him not stop ( like how teams went at Martina when he first went to LB )

10 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Today summed up exactly why he has to go. The Shite were there for the taking today and we were far too negative. It was obvious he put the shackles on Baines and Coleman for the first hour or so and told them not to cross the half way line

Once we finally decided to have a go The shite couldn’t cope with either of them

We should have been on the front foot from the off not just the last 20 minutes

The biggest problem with Allardyce is that 0-0 is the result he's looking for in every game, the fact that he has players with the ability to hurt teams at his disposal doesn't fit in to his little knowledge of how to win games.

The board looking from the outside don't seem to disheartened with him or else surly he would be gone by now, but maybe I'm wrong and something is underfoot that we don't know about, but if not it is time for the players like Rooney, Colman and Baines who love this club to let the board know that a majority of the players aren't happy working with him.