IGNORED

Moise Kean

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Niasse has done something during all of this and there was only me that highlighted it, so...

Can’t remember it at min.... but I can remember thinking he deserved any criticism he got for it. So bad example there haha.

It was a bit of a tongue on cheek comment to be fair.

26 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Generally I'm becoming more and more disconnected with the general public.

You have football players like walker and keane bringing prostitutes to their houses to have parties, grealish getting lashed up and crashing his car.... people having bbqs.... people standing 2 ft away from each other to clap the nhs.  Politicians playing blame game....  yesterday I seen 2 lovebirds force a jogger in to the middle of the road cos they need to walk hand in hand next to each other and take up the full pavement.

Meanwhile my wife is making me a face mask so I can go and get shopping in.... does my fucking head in. 20000 people have died in hospitals.... probably the same amount in the community..... and you have twats like Ollie Holt talking about how they should deal with the footy season.

Dumb pricks all over the place.  Our life as we knew it has changed for good and all they can thing of is when can we get back to living the false life of bragging rights.... trophies, new cars, pay rises, clothes shopping.  

It's reaffirmed some thing I already knew, the simple things in life that you take for granted are the most important - starting with family and friends. 

Mate me and the missus have been talking about this the last few days.

She is NHS front line and sees it all. We thought we would be on our knees with no income from me, but we’ve managed on to be fair.... while realising you don’t need a lot to be happy.

A walk with the kids in woodland walks we never realised we’re right next to us. Playing in the garden with the boys. Life just isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Mate me and the missus have been talking about this the last few days.

She is NHS front line and sees it all. We thought we would be on our knees with no income from me, but we’ve managed on to be fair.... while realising you don’t need a lot to be happy.

A walk with the kids in woodland walks we never realised we’re right next to us. Playing in the garden with the boys. Life just isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

Exactly.  I was made redundant from a stressful job after 21 years and had 7 weeks off before starting my new stressful job.  By stressful.... I'm talking providing data - not saving lives. That's true stress. 

The 7 weeks off I did very little and was very happy, doing school runs etc.  Just not worrying is a gift itself... people think life is being able to boast about having expensive things.  What's expensive isn't necessarily valuable. 

I'm happy in my own skin and find real happiness in simplicity and annoyance with people who love to get caught up in the insta world of bullshit. 

My wife has worked as nurse over 20 years, only now are they clapping them? Patronising, insulting and in my opinion an exercise from people in the government to exert pressure on good people to work in dangerous conditions without protection. 

Keep those close to you safe, don't use the government as a means of applying safety advise.... they don't care about us. If your stomach tells you something isn't right... then avoid the situation. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I have some faith in his ability too, but this is the 3rd time he’s been stupid. I really want him to succeed, but if he keeps doing stupid things like this he’s throwing his chance away. 

So have I. However, 3 times flaunting rules is stupid (let alone this one being dangerous) means he’s burnt his bridges. Really wanted him to succeed, but with this attitude/immaturity he is following the Balotelli path

5 hours ago, Matt said:

I have some faith in his ability too, but this is the 3rd time he’s been stupid. I really want him to succeed, but if he keeps doing stupid things like this he’s throwing his chance away. 

yeah this for me too, if Brands/Ancelotti think he's salvageable, then i trust them.  if not, it should be easy to at least break even on him i would think.  although i don't know a lot of italian clubs who have 25m euro to spend on him.

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Exactly.  I was made redundant from a stressful job after 21 years and had 7 weeks off before starting my new stressful job.  By stressful.... I'm talking providing data - not saving lives. That's true stress. 

The 7 weeks off I did very little and was very happy, doing school runs etc.  Just not worrying is a gift itself... people think life is being able to boast about having expensive things.  What's expensive isn't necessarily valuable. 

I'm happy in my own skin and find real happiness in simplicity and annoyance with people who love to get caught up in the insta world of bullshit. 

My wife has worked as nurse over 20 years, only now are they clapping them? Patronising, insulting and in my opinion an exercise from people in the government to exert pressure on good people to work in dangerous conditions without protection. 

Keep those close to you safe, don't use the government as a means of applying safety advise.... they don't care about us. If your stomach tells you something isn't right... then avoid the situation. 

Boring is great, one of most used sayings, waking up, all your limbs work, going for a walk, doing the same things each week you enjoy with your family, all free, all good.

I agree with both your statements on this, selfish people drive me up the wall, they all have rights, and no responsibility, and you would not believe the abuse i get just for being 

White and retired.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

So have I. However, 3 times flaunting rules is stupid (let alone this one being dangerous) means he’s burnt his bridges. Really wanted him to succeed, but with this attitude/immaturity he is following the Balotelli path

I posted back in January that I met an Italian on holiday that said he was seen as another Balotelli in Italy, so you are pretty much spot on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Reported that his agent is in talks with Roma for him to move there in the summer.
I wouldn’t want to see him go he’s got 4 years on his contract and is still a good prospect for the future, I suppose it depends on whether he wants the learn and fight for a place, but I’m sure if it’s true and his agent is talking to Roma, then he must know so it would he doesn’t want to stay. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Reported that his agent is in talks with Roma for him to move there in the summer.
I wouldn’t want to see him go he’s got 4 years on his contract and is still a good prospect for the future, I suppose it depends on whether he wants the learn and fight for a place, but I’m sure if it’s true and his agent is talking to Roma, then he must know so it would he doesn’t want to stay. 

I don't want him to leave either. People give him grief for making immature decisions, but he's a fucking kid for christ's sake. I did way worse at 19/20 than he has. 

40 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Don't think he does.

1 hour ago, Sibdane said:

I don't want him to leave either. People give him grief for making immature decisions, but he's a fucking kid for christ's sake. I did way worse at 19/20 than he has. 

Yeah most of us did, but we Weren’t  earning he sort of money he is, he needs to wise up and take some responsibility and realise the opportunity he has in life.

17 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Yeah most of us did, but we Weren’t  earning he sort of money he is, he needs to wise up and take some responsibility and realise the opportunity he has in life.

Earning more money doesn't automatically make a person more responsible or aware of what they should be doing. 

23 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

regardless of his actions or my opinion of them i won't be surprised when he is sold this summer.  he and delph being the 2 big misses so far for Brands.

I agree with you about Delph Mark he came here as a experienced player a finished article if you like and he hasn’t lived up to the billing, he hasn’t offered anything more than we already had. 
I feel with Kean he was brought here as a prospect that still needed working on to harness the talent he undoubtedly possesses, I think he will go as you said but I think it will be a loss for the club if he goes, he’s still young with a good chance of being top player in a couple of years and being a striker his value could soar. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I think of the stupid things I did in my 20’s, if I had a few million in the bank I’d still do stupid things. But I’d have the cash to do them on a bigger scale. 

Exactly my point! Money doesn't make you more mature. If anything, it allows you to do things you shouldn't. There are plenty of footballers making the same mistakes and doing worse than Kean.