IGNORED

Moise Kean

52 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

We hold our club in high esteem and supporters rightly question it when the standards are not upheld.

And quite rightly so, but it’s always worth thinking what did you do at that age? 
These lads a very very good at football, other than that they are just regular young lads. 

On 07/05/2020 at 22:31, Gwlad all over said:

What I did at that age and I had fun but was limited by not having an eye watering salary. Also I wasn't representing a big brand.

So take away the limitation and throw a bit of extra ego in there too, see if you don’t make mistakes. 

Please don’t refer to our football club as a brand. They represent our club, not a brand. It’s more than a brand.

It’s like dealing with Everton’s customer services. 

My boys are 10 and 7, and I teach them to be respectful and work hard. If they act disrespectfully... they will know about it. 

They have two parents who work hard for a living and don’t have much to give. But that’s no excuse to act disrespectfully.

If you have plenty of money, an amazing life given to you, and all the help and support around you that you could possibly imagine... apparently excuses you.

What a strange world we live in 😉

23 hours ago, StevO said:

I don’t think anyone is saying it excuses you.
I also had two parents who worked hard for everything we had, they taught me respect and many other lessons that have served me well as an adult and in my career. But none of this has stopped me from being a stupid young lad and making mistakes. In fact, I’m 36 now (today actually) and I’m still making mistakes to this day.

Happy birthday mate. Hope you enjoy it even though you may be stuck inside. 

On 14/05/2020 at 19:55, StevO said:

I don’t think anyone is saying it excuses you.
I also had two parents who worked hard for everything we had, they taught me respect and many other lessons that have served me well as an adult and in my career. But none of this has stopped me from being a stupid young lad and making mistakes. In fact, I’m 36 now (today actually) and I’m still making mistakes to this day.

Happy birthday mate, I don’t think you will forget what you were doing this year. 

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

Don’t think you can ask more than that from a young player. He made a mistake but apologised, and by the sounds of it, not just a “ye I’m sorry”, but a proper apology. 
I forget sometimes that he’s alone over here at his age. Lockdown isn’t easy for someone my age, yet alone a 19 year old that doesn’t speak English.

Exactly, we don’t know the exact ins and outs of his life.

7 hours ago, Shukes said:

Don’t think you can ask more than that from a young player. He made a mistake but apologised, and by the sounds of it, not just a “ye I’m sorry”, but a proper apology. 
I forget sometimes that he’s alone over here at his age. Lockdown isn’t easy for someone my age, yet alone a 19 year old that doesn’t speak English.

Didn’t his mum come with him? 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Matt said:

I don’t think many doubt his potential, but he has to mature quickly and stop these daft actions off field. 

If at his age I’d of had his wealth, fame and had moved to a new country I cant say that I wouldn’t have done some daft stuff. If he’s still doing it in a few years I’d be more concerned.  

11 minutes ago, barryj said:

If at his age I’d of had his wealth, fame and had moved to a new country I cant say that I wouldn’t have done some daft stuff. If he’s still doing it in a few years I’d be more concerned.  

For the first 2 I had the same opinion, but then he made another gaff. It’s also not like his performances have been good at all. I know he’s young and with Carlo he’s got the best possible mentor, so I’m not that worried and not writing him off but he does need to knuckle down 

On 10/06/2020 at 18:46, Matt said:

For the first 2 I had the same opinion, but then he made another gaff. It’s also not like his performances have been good at all. I know he’s young and with Carlo he’s got the best possible mentor, so I’m not that worried and not writing him off but he does need to knuckle down 

I agree he needs to knuckle down but he’s not really been given a proper run in the side. I’m not that worried as I’ve seen glimpses of real quality but as yet it’s not clicked but I’m sure it will. If he’s not given a chance then it means that DCL and Richarlison are fit and firing so that’s good news also! 

35 minutes ago, barryj said:

I agree he needs to knuckle down but he’s not really been given a proper run in the side. I’m not that worried as I’ve seen glimpses of real quality but as yet it’s not clicked but I’m sure it will. If he’s not given a chance then it means that DCL and Richarlison are fit and firing so that’s good news also! 

True, just as DCL wasn’t. But DCL didn’t make a dick of himself. Just hoping the kid learns 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

Looked absolutely gassed after being on the pitch for 2 minutes.  One run and he was dragging.  He needs to decide if he’s going to achieve the heights he was destined to or be another party boy who loafs it.  

if dunc was still manager he probably would have subbed him off again.  He was a joke out there.

The dribble / trick on the edge of our box right at the end of the match was ridiculously stupid and had it cost us there would be no love lost tonight. However other than that I think you’re being too harsh. 

34 minutes ago, barryj said:

The dribble / trick on the edge of our box right at the end of the match was ridiculously stupid and had it cost us there would be no love lost tonight. However other than that I think you’re being too harsh. 

fair enough, i want him to succeed, i do, i'm hoping he can score a goal or two and that will get the engines roaring.

7 hours ago, barryj said:

He looks like he thinks he is better than he actually is to me, that dribble is part, other is when the ball comes to him, he tries a turn thinking he will roxi his marker only to be disposed. Needs to start playing a simpler game and get up to speed.

• 4 weeks later...