IGNORED

Zaha

16 hours ago, Btay said:

I thought Zaha is getting touted at around £70 mil for starters.

Also not sure where the Neres £50mil has come from when last I saw it was £20-25.

Prices can’t really be predicted I guess.

Id still go Lozano at 30 before paying over the odds on the other 2, although I think he’d be cheaper than that.

Everton Soares is a shout, Allan Saint-Maxime as well.

Oh yeh I completely made up the prices just for some fun ;)

Although to be fair, so do the media! 

On 01/08/2020 at 08:50, Shukes said:

You belong with that numpty who’s started posting.... too much sense! 
Seasons over now, can’t we all get back to talking a load of satisfying crap again.

So who thinks we should bring back the following:

Gana

Lukaku

Stones

I guess its me you are referring too as that 'numpty' - as not overly familiar with your commenting style of or sense of humour, I not sure in what context I should take be taking your comment - banter or rudeness?

16 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

I guess its me you are referring too as that 'numpty' - as not overly familiar with your commenting style of or sense of humour, I not sure in what context I should take be taking your comment - banter or rudeness?

With Shukes it’s definitely banter Rob. 

1 hour ago, RuffRob said:

I did mean you mate, but just in a fun way. You talk complete sense to be honest and it hurts my attempts at winding people up haha! 

Anything I ever post, take as banter mate. I do t mean anything by it at all.... unless it’s aimed at Palfy!

43 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I did mean you mate, but just in a fun way. You talk complete sense to be honest and it hurts my attempts at winding people up haha! 

Anything I ever post, take as banter mate. I do t mean anything by it at all.... unless it’s aimed at Palfy!

Wanker! 😂

29 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He's a better player tbf. I think he's a talented player.  May be more value out there I suppose. 

Similar age, rated by MOTD and looks good on there. A bit more talented maybe but still a showcase player rather than someone you build around 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Similar age, rated by MOTD and looks good on there. A bit more talented maybe but still a showcase player rather than someone you build around 

Don't think there are many wingers you build a team around.  They are supplementary players.  

I'm undecided on this lad, he clearly can do it at this level but he may be very hot and cold I agree. 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Assuming this isn’t completely made up it would surely require Sig and Walcott leaving at a minimum to make it financially viable (perhaps Bolassie as well).

With us yet to actually sell anyome other than Morgan clubs will be getting some good deals on our surplus players as they will know we need to sell. 

16 minutes ago, Aidan said:

With us yet to actually sell anyome other than Morgan clubs will be getting some good deals on our surplus players as they will know we need to sell. 

It’s a funny game. They know we’d want to sell but they will also become increasingly desperate as the window winds down. A lot of it will also depend on how many clubs show interest. We have a lot more leverage if 3 clubs are in for Siggy rather than 1 

15 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

It’s a funny game. They know we’d want to sell but they will also become increasingly desperate as the window winds down. A lot of it will also depend on how many clubs show interest. We have a lot more leverage if 3 clubs are in for Siggy rather than 1 

Fingers crossed. It would be my guess that a lot of clubs would show interest as he has good qualities, but many will obviously be deterred by the wage. 

Fourth Official now pushing that we are preparing a new offer. Suitably vague to allow all outcomes though. 

I am probably in a minority but for the right money I would have him here in a heart beat. The three new lads in midfield, Richarlison one side, Zaha the other and whoever can find the net out of Kean and DCL up front. 

Aside from the striker, that would be up there with the best midfield and attacks in the league.

The only concern I would have with this is that we would have a lot of similar players on big wages for similar roles. Most of the others are shite but it would be the best part of 1 mil per week on 10s and wingers.

18 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’ve not been so keen, but now I’m starting to think how good it could be with all these options. Plenty of creativity. 
I could see this being a last minute deal with a player or two going the other way. 

Bolassie/Siggy combination plus £20m....