IGNORED

Zaha

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BedfordBlue said:

How good does that look and Richy and zaha can cover the striker roll aswell if dom got injured 

You get the feeling that if Zaha came that front 3 with James behind them would be scoring for fun week in week out. Dom, the forward hes becoming, with two powerful wide players next to him who can dribble, create and score with pace to burn.

If Zaha came, that would be a top 4 attack on the premis Dom can keep up his form.

1 minute ago, StevO said:

It would be nice to have him for the extra option. 
But, the front three shouldn’t be disrupted for him and neither should the middle three. 

I think he would be the ideal covering option that allows us to rest/rotate and change tactics in match very easily.

He could be a very effective player alongside Richarlison/James/DCL .... Certain games may not suit some players Vs certain defenders.  It gives us a plan B C D 

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’m calling bullshit on this right now. 

im with you

4 minutes ago, StevO said:

It would be nice to have him for the extra option. 
But, the front three shouldn’t be disrupted for him and neither should the middle three. 

agreed.  not a zaha fan here, i'd rather a vet older striker to rotate with DCL

Just now, Matt said:

He won’t come to play back up so there’s no point in worrying about it :) 

I don't think he would be backup as such. I reckon he would get 30 minutes to 90 minutes most games. 

It all depends, I do think that someone like James Richarlison DCL could do with rest/rotation .... The permutations are exciting. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

I don't think he would be backup as such. I reckon he would get 30 minutes to 90 minutes most games. 

It all depends, I do think that someone like James Richarlison DCL could do with rest/rotation .... The permutations are exciting. 

He’d only ever be coming off the bench for the last 30 mins (at the most) or stepping in for injuries and cup games. That’s the definition of backup, there’s no way he gets ahead of anyone in our attacking lineup unless there’s an injury or cup game. 

Just now, Matt said:

He’d only ever be coming off the bench for the last 30 mins (at the most) or stepping in for injuries and cup games. That’s the definition of backup, there’s no way he gets ahead of anyone in our attacking lineup unless there’s an injury or cup game. 

He wants to leave palace, where could he go and get a guaranteed 90 minutes? 

I definitely think he could get enticed by the amount of minutes on offer 

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He wants to leave palace, where could he go and get a guaranteed 90 minutes? 

I definitely think he could get enticed by the amount of minutes on offer 

They won’t let him leave this window, they would’ve already 

• 7 months later...

If we can get him for a reasonable price, which we won’t, then I’d be more than happy to see him sign. He is better than what we have out wide at the moment, but I think even I’m better than Iwobi and I’m shite. Palace will try to price him out of a move though.