IGNORED

Josh King

19 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

Looks like the hammers made the best move in the January transfer window. Jess Lingard is firing them in to Europe ahead of us at the moment, while King has turned out a fairly anonamouse signing.

Most of the posters on here were extremely dismissive of lingard.  I never knew much about king but I do think lingard has plenty of talent - the season he had a couple of years back and games against us. 

My guess is that lingard will be up and down and need fresh starts. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Most of the posters on here were extremely dismissive of lingard.  I never knew much about king but I do think lingard has plenty of talent - the season he had a couple of years back and games against us. 

My guess is that lingard will be up and down and need fresh starts. 

Lingaard has always had quality. This is a case of falling out of favour with managers and finding one that believes in you. Right now he’s absolutely flying and once again Moyes “gets the best” out of his players. 

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

Lingaard has always had quality. This is a case of falling out of favour with managers and finding one that believes in you. Right now he’s absolutely flying and once again Moyes “gets the best” out of his players. 

Said it elsewhere but how's he done with Benrahma? Paid (up to) £30m and not a single goal to show for it, that's one expensive fuck up. For every Cahill there's an Anderson Silva de França (I was lucky enough to be there for his three minute Everton career).

14 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Said it elsewhere but how's he done with Benrahma? Paid (up to) £30m and not a single goal to show for it, that's one expensive fuck up. For every Cahill there's an Anderson Silva de França (I was lucky enough to be there for his three minute Everton career).

Haller too. Didn't they pay £40m for him then sell for half price a year later?

1 hour ago, MC11 said:

Moyes struggled to get the best out of our players away to the top 4 that's for sure.

Loves a cheap player or a loan...... Hand him proper money and he's in a world of pain. 

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Moyes struggled to get the best out of our players away to the top 4 that's for sure.

Loves a cheap player or a loan...... Hand him proper money and he's in a world of pain. 

I suppose when he was in charge of United he learnt first hand that the big teams can lose to anyone.

Kind of just waiting for west ham to burn out but to be fair to them they are showing some real character.

1 minute ago, Btay said:

I suppose when he was in charge of United he learnt first hand that the big teams can lose to anyone.

Kind of just waiting for west ham to burn out but to be fair to them they are showing some real character.

He's got good staff around him and a good group of players. I do think no fans helps West ham. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He's got good staff around him and a good group of players. I do think no fans helps West ham. 

I agree. He has done well himself though and made good buys - coufal and soucek are very much Moyes type players. 

18 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Moyes took a premier league winning side and had them crossing balls into Robin Van Persie as if he was Andy Carroll.

Decent manager don't get me wrong but he is never going to add to your Honours list cos he's overly pragmatic.

He does play that way they go route one when Antonio is playing quite regularly, I think we are playing that way to much with DCL hitting longer balls for him to hold up, rather than playing up to him. 

22 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Pretty unfair. Class manager for us and had great times under him. 

On 24/04/2021 at 09:26, Bill said:

Rumoured he's On his way to Galataseray.

Well somethings not right with him here, a few cameo appearances with one worthwhile contribution ( free kick won against MU). It’s a shame he should have been a good option off the bench or injury cover/competition for DCL IMO