IGNORED

Robin Olsen

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Awful.  Does England have a FBI (federal bureau of investigation)?  If so why aren’t they looking into this?  The article kept mentioning that it’s organized crime, not drunk hoodlums. What are the authorities doing to track these people down?

I guess the closest thing we have to the FBI is the National Crime Agency but @London Bluewould be the man to clarify.

Dreadful thing to happen, I'd want away if I was him.

14 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I guess the closest thing we have to the FBI is the National Crime Agency but @London Bluewould be the man to clarify.

Dreadful thing to happen, I'd want away if I was him.

Yeah I think he will want away too.  I don’t blame him.  I don’t see how there had been a rash of these later and the English gov and police and stuff aren’t doing anything.  FFS there are cameras everywhere nowadays it should be easy to at least get a license plate number or something

31 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yeah I think he will want away too.  I don’t blame him.  I don’t see how there had been a rash of these later and the English gov and police and stuff aren’t doing anything.  FFS there are cameras everywhere nowadays it should be easy to at least get a license plate number or something

If it's an organised crime syndicate, the licence plate will probably be false and/or from a stolen vehicle. 

As for Robin, just hope that he and his family recovers and would not be surprised one bit if he wanted to head back to Italy or home to Sweden.

First Ancelotti’s family home now Olsen’s, aggravated burglary has to be one of the most horrendous crimes especially when it involves your family, how do you help you wife and children get over this when they won’t feel safe in there own home. 
I don’t know if we have a national organised crime squad with the powers of the customs office and able to act in any county without warrants, if there isn’t then there needs to be, we have to crack down hard on these gangs, they are destroying the image of our country.  

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

First Ancelotti’s family home now Olsen’s, aggravated burglary has to be one of the most horrendous crimes especially when it involves your family, how do you help you wife and children get over this when they won’t feel safe in there own home. 
I don’t know if we have a national organised crime squad with the powers of the customs office and able to act in any county without warrants, if there isn’t then there needs to be, we have to crack down hard on these gangs, they are destroying the image of our country.  

sadly the burden will fall to the clubs and individuals to now staff security people and bodyguards.  

19 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Awful.  Does England have a FBI (federal bureau of investigation)?  If so why aren’t they looking into this?  The article kept mentioning that it’s organized crime, not drunk hoodlums. What are the authorities doing to track these people down?

From what I know, which is from the news, sort of, each Police force in the UK has squads to deal with this type of crime. Each force would have a unit that deals with drug's, burglary, organised crime, gangs etc.

Many criminal gangs operate in regions they know and so will be dealt with by the appropriate unit in that force. So for this it might well be the organised crime unit for Cheshire Police. 

Intelligence is shared and stored nationally so when its trans border investigation, or national / international then the National Crime Agency would lead the investigation or assist. They can also help with intelligence. 

Burglary is a horrible crime. The sense of anger and violation is huge, and the ordeal of putting your house straight and realising what is missing.

it’s happened to me a few times, I’ve never felt as angry or as impotent as coming home to find your kids toys and cloths thrown and trampled on the floor.

ive often thought I’d like to get burgled when we are home, so I could get the fuckers but then this must have have been terrifying for his family and him. I hope the perpetrators get what they deserve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.