IGNORED

Vitaliy Mykolenko

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Based on what? Not saying I disagree that he may turn out to be one, I just haven't seen anything yet that screams surefire success

Hi Matt,

quotation above: I’m being a pleb but not conceding that he might be a very very good player. I just want to quote and be a pleb. 

bye Matt 

7 minutes ago, StevO said:

@MC11 any reason you’re being an idiot?

As for the down votes, not sure about the other lad but I gave you a down vote for calling someone who lives thousands of miles away a tele clapper. The guy lives on another continent and still supports our club, absolutely no need to give him grief for that. 

Dunflopp constantly giving me grief.. I treat people how they treat me. If you don’t want my opinion on the forum ban me. Tried my best to be civil. Sick of being pulled on my comments by smart arses. 

9 minutes ago, StevO said:

@MC11 any reason you’re being an idiot?

As for the down votes, not sure about the other lad but I gave you a down vote for calling someone who lives thousands of miles away a tele clapper. The guy lives on another continent and still supports our club, absolutely no need to give him grief for that. 

I didn't even know what a tele clapper was! Had to look it up!

1 minute ago, MC11 said:

Dunflopp constantly giving me grief.. I treat people how they treat me. If you don’t want my opinion on the forum ban me. Tried my best to be civil. Sick of being pulled on my comments by smart arses. 

I sent you a PM weeks ago, apologizing for being a prick. Since then, if I have responded to your posts, they've been nothing but civil. Where in this post do you see me coming after you? Was just genuinely curious what you've seen to indicate that he's going to be a very good player for us. Also sorry lads, I know I said to ignore it and here we are 🙈

4 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Based on what? Not saying I disagree that he may turn out to be one, I just haven't seen anything yet that screams surefire success

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I sent you a PM weeks ago, apologizing for being a prick. Since then, if I have responded to your posts, they've been nothing but civil. Where in this post do you see me coming after you? Was just genuinely curious what you've seen to indicate that he's going to be a very good player for us. Also sorry lads, I know I said to ignore it and here we are 🙈

Don’t quote me at all. I want no communication with you at all if there was an ignore function you’d be on it. 

Genuinely I won’t respond to you now.