IGNORED

Vitaliy Mykolenko

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Those writing him off after his first few games should feel foolish.

He was always going to take time to settle in (even without the added war in his homeland). I'm really pleased to see him growing game by game.

That’s why none of us work in the game mate.

don’t get me wrong, once I’ve got it in for a player I’m stubborn as fuck, but it takes me at least more than a few weeks to make the assessments. 

embarrassing some of the shit that gets posted on here about players before they’ve had a chance. 

Its going to take a bit of time for somebody so young to 'settle' in a new club and country, but given what is happeningin his homeland that takes it to a different level. 

Extremelay encouraging to see a performance like this today, we might not get that every week just yet, but great to know he does have it in him to compeate in the Premiership. 

Please as can be for the lad. 

He needs to just concentrate on being a solid left back. By that I mean let absolutely nothing past him and stop the crosses coming in. If he does that he’ll be a cracking left back. 

He’s absolutely not Luca Digne and we shouldn’t expect that from the lad. He was brilliant yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, MC11 said:

He needs to be everything Digne wasn’t to be a success. As he hasn’t got the ability to go forward like Digne. 

He's not got the confidence to go past people but he does like to get forward. His attacking work is impressive in the way he occupies and drags players out of position. If he can add the crossing part to his game he'll be excellent. But I agree, his defence work is more important for now and will provide a good platform to grow on. 

He will get better going forward, he has to lose that little bit of hesitation and go and trust the ball will arrive in the space he’s moving into, at the moment he seems to be caught in two minds of whether to stay or move forward which is holding his potential back slightly. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

He will get better going forward, he has to lose that little bit of hesitation and go and trust the ball will arrive in the space he’s moving into, at the moment he seems to be caught in two minds of whether to stay or move forward which is holding his potential back slightly. 

That’s probably due to not getting the ball passed to him much, in his first few games he made some good runs but no one passed to him, it’s starting to change which will only improve as they get to know each other better on the field.

22 hours ago, Hafnia said:

That’s why none of us work in the game mate.

don’t get me wrong, once I’ve got it in for a player I’m stubborn as fuck, but it takes me at least more than a few weeks to make the assessments. 

embarrassing some of the shit that gets posted on here about players before they’ve had a chance. 

😂😂 you don’t say !

9 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

That’s probably due to not getting the ball passed to him much, in his first few games he made some good runs but no one passed to him, it’s starting to change which will only improve as they get to know each other better on the field.

He's seen a lot of the ball, but always turns to pass back. He just needs that confidence but that will come. His improvement is quite steady which is very encouraging.