IGNORED

Next Manager

MC11

34 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Fuck me, is Lady Gaga part of his support staff to do a little half-time show?!

If Bielsa is on £100k per week that would leave £130k to be split between all of his staff. He’s probably got about ten people, his assistant manager will be on very good money and then filtered down between the rest. It’s probably not much different from what we normally pay, but he will have more staff I assume with the amount of analysis they get through. 

11 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

It was from a Leeds fan talking about how he'd be good for us. He also demands his players do community work that is the equivalent to how long a person would have to work to afford a match ticket so that they know just what it means for people to come and watch them play.

I saw that post too but is it true? There were a couple of points where I just thought really?

8 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Exactly that. Holgate and Godfrey the only defenders with pace that we have. 

Holgate is not quick! 

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

If we go back to Allardyce it will just show the utter contempt the club has for it's own fanbase and I don't think I'll be able to attend until that fuck and the fucks in the boardroom are gone.

As sad as it is, I would be done. 

6 hours ago, RuffRob said:

Is Dyche Stability or another change in a football we play and thus players we might bring in? - what sort of players will be go for? It sound like Bielsa wants young, fast, grafter types - Leeds fans loved the passionate football they played. That is my personal worry with Dyche, this is not his USP. He will be more in the vain of a Allardyce/Benitez. 

We play a hell of a lot more like Dyche at Burnley than Bielsa at Leeds and we signed two Burnley players in the summer.

Dyche would have no issues with this squad whereas Bielsa would have a lot! 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

This is also a concern with Bielsa, he has walked away from a couple of clubs very quickly (Lazio 2 days?) When he doesnt get what he wants. 

I would love him here but jeez it could be a proper car crash.

Ooo! This seems like exactly the kind of turmoil we are magnets for right now. Can see this happening! 

I'm off to SkyBet.... 🤣

I think all I want is it be the actual football people - which I assume Thelwall is the head of, actually having the final vito on who comes in.

Even if our DoF makes the wrong choice, the fact he makes the choice will be a shift from what has been going on. 

DoF and new manager simply HAVE to be on the same wavelength.

lets hope Usmananov is now truly out of the picture in interviews etc and involved in these big decisions and Moshiri actual listens to our football people. 

I wonder how different things would have been if we had of taken boyhood Evertonian and an out of work Eddie Howe instead of the divisive Rafa Benitez 18 months ago? Makes me feel quite sick that he was under every bodies nose and was available and tailor made to manage us. Our most recent problems all pretty much stem from the fool hardy decision to bring Rafa to the club. 

I hope this is all in Moshiri's mind and he lets footballing people and those with the 'footballing plan' at the club make the decision. We fan's also need to have Eddie Howe in out minds, not many of us fancied him because his CV was from an unglamorous Burnley and Bournemouth. 

I have mixed feelings about Bielsa and Dyche as both very different front runners and looks like it is likely to be one of these. Its a big decision from somebody - just hope the best qualified people make it.