IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I really don't see it happening at all.

As I've said before, if he does to its for a world record fee. If anyone comes in I'd only accept United money+Henderson.

But hopefully we don't need to sell him.

I wonder why, I mean I'm not complaining. Maybe he prefers facing more shots? Maybe he loves the club and wants to see us improve?

Either way, the fact he's just signed a new deal, doesn't want to go and we won't want to sell him, means if he was to leave there would be a lot of £££ involved.

4 hours ago, Aidan said:

I wonder why, I mean I'm not complaining. Maybe he prefers facing more shots? Maybe he loves the club and wants to see us improve?

Either way, the fact he's just signed a new deal, doesn't want to go and we won't want to sell him, means if he was to leave there would be a lot of £££ involved.

Sometimes people make decisions for the right reasons and not just for the money or the prestige of being at the top clubs in Europe, not very often granted. But when I look at Pickford I see a lad who’s come from council estate background, who probably pinches himself everyday to try and comprehend why he’s on 140k a week, that is massive money he’s not flashing it around or big time Charlie he’s probably very level headed and grounded and more money than that isn’t what he’s looking for, I see a lad who’s enjoying his football with us and England, and fortunately that’s more important to him than a bit more money and maybe some medals. Wouldn’t it be refreshing if more people adopted his attitude, after all aren’t we meant to work to live and enjoy our job’s and the lifestyle it affords us, rather than live to work with no quality time to enjoy the rewards. 

13 hours ago, Aidan said:

Maybe his missus is settled in the home they have, I’m sure she’s from up here, and his kid might be settled. 
Could be more important to him than chasing medals in his career, but he still gets to do that with England. 
He has a great relationship with Alan Kelly too, he’s done a great job with him since being put with the first team keepers. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Deservedly so.

Probably the main reason we haven’t been relegated the last two seasons.

Rapidly closing in on being one of the most important goalkeepers we have ever had.

Do NOT (even the dheads) mistake that for even tho long he is on a par with big Nev. disclaimer…. Never said it, never suggested it, will never suggest it. 

Nev is a club legend. Picks will be an amazing keeper if he stays with us, but he has some way to go to reach the best keeper to ever grace our field.

The save in injury time was arguably one of the most important in our history 

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Deservedly so.

Probably the main reason we haven’t been relegated the last two seasons.

Rapidly closing in on being one of the most important goalkeepers we have ever had.

Do NOT (even the dheads) mistake that for even tho long he is on a par with big Nev. disclaimer…. Never said it, never suggested it, will never suggest it. 

Nev is a club legend. Picks will be an amazing keeper if he stays with us, but he has some way to go to reach the best keeper to ever grace our field.

You don’t need to say it big Nev has said it himself.