IGNORED

Goodbye To The Gravy Guzzler

"But the actual question was what do you think of the manager, the players and the staff - and obviously our director of marketing is clearly not a great understander of football and how football works.

"He must have thought it was the right thing to do but clearly everybody else hasn't and certainly my department, and even the chairman I spoke to last night."

Seriously? What a pompous tool. Surely Bill didn't apologize to him.

Good thing that he is not working for a British company, any performance reviews would drive him crazy.

Actually, if I were Moshiri (one side) or a proper Everton fan (another side) who was born that way and will die that way, I would be pleased with this survey. No matter it's trying to get feedback about Sam or Mou or Pep. My club placing importance on my opinions so it would only make me happy. At the end of the day, I am the one who pays for the ticket, merchandise etc...

So fuck off Sam, if you can't handle a performance review, go back to your parent's house. Of course, he knows what will come as a result, so that's why he is tense. 

55 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He could have come out and said "by all accounts they send this out each year so why should this year be any different?"

But no..... bovril chops has to take exception to it.... why? Cos he knows the fans fuckin hate him. 

Thing is if he'd been doing a decent job he'd have got a decent rating. He's claimed a minority on social media are against him; this isn't people on social media speaking, these are fans who put their hands in their pockets and go to the games. And the results of the survey haven't even been made public, probably not even collated yet so why does he need to defend himself or get an apology? As far as he knows in fantasy Samland he's had a ringing endorsement.

LB put it perfectly, "I'm sorry you feel that way Sam but fans views are important to us, we are the Peoples Club after all"; we need to be applauded for consulting the fans on all aspects of the club, long may it continue....a decent manager has nothing to fear.

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Thing is if he'd been doing a decent job he'd have got a decent rating. He's claimed a minority on social media are against him; this isn't people on social media speaking, these are fans who put their hands in their pockets and go to the games. And the results of the survey haven't even been made public, probably not even collated yet so why does he need to defend himself or get an apology? As far as he knows in fantasy Samland he's had a ringing endorsement.

LB put it perfectly, "I'm sorry you feel that way Sam but fans views are important to us, we are the Peoples Club after all"; we need to be applauded for consulting the fans on all aspects of the club, long may it continue....a decent manager has nothing to fear.

He has that equally slimy Neil custis from the Sun fighting his corner.  Just awful. 

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Every press conference he sits there representing our club is a slap in the face to all the legends that gave graced our team. Fucking 11? He is mugging us off big time, sat there laughing. He doesn’t give a shit. Fuck me can we get rid please? 

Spot on, and the sooner the better!

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I think the management are setting up Allardyce to go before the summer.

If you remember what Allardyce said when he was appointed, that he would be judged on results and style of play. He has failed on both, coupled with a negative report from the fans gives enough grounds to sack him.

I hope you’re right. I still can’t believe he had the audacity to score himself an 11. Tongue in cheek or not I truely believe he thinks he has done a great job. 

He really does know how to find new depths to plumb, doesn't he. What an absolute arsehole. He doesn't think the club should be asking fans what they think of the manager? If the club make the mistake of keeping him on, I hope fans vote with their feet and attendances fall of a cliff. See what his opinion counts for with the bosses when season ticket holders start returning their tickets.

11 hours ago, London Blue said:

I think the management are setting up Allardyce to go before the summer.

If you remember what Allardyce said when he was appointed, that he would be judged on results and style of play. He has failed on both, coupled with a negative report from the fans gives enough grounds to sack him.

I'm not so sure.  The more I see him the more he looks like a man who knows he'll be here next year.

9 minutes ago, johnh said:

Telegraph Sport today.  Article headline: ALLARDYCE ACCEPTS APOLOGY BUT SAYS 'I WANT TO KNOW MY FUTURE'.

The article makes it clear that Allardyce thinks he will be here long term.   Ruined my day.

This shows how quickly the standing of a club can drop. Under Moyes and then in Martinez's first season, we were the 'best of the rest', the club everyone expected to challenge the top 6. Several mediocre seasons later, we're a natural fit for Sam fucking Allardyce - a bog standard mid table club for a bog standard manager, and no one can understand why we don't know our place and accept mediocrity. 

1 hour ago, nogs said:

This shows how quickly the standing of a club can drop. Under Moyes and then in Martinez's first season, we were the 'best of the rest', the club everyone expected to challenge the top 6. Several mediocre seasons later, we're a natural fit for Sam fucking Allardyce - a bog standard mid table club for a bog standard manager, and no one can understand why we don't know our place and accept mediocrity. 

Blame Moshiri he's a fucking prick regardless of whether he's got money or not he can fuck off, because if he can't see the damage that fat cunt Allardyce is doing to this club then he's not a football man, so he can only be here to rape the club of money when the grounds built and the value of his shares rocket.

My old man always said never trust an Arab, mind you he was in the 2nd world war and they changed sides like changing their pants, but I'm beginning to get that feeling with Moshiri I don't trust him or his judgment.

27 minutes ago, pete0 said:

What a load of crap, "targeting winnable games" he seems to have over looked the away games we were capable of winning, given that the right team and formation were sent out on to the pitch.

Allardyce must have so many journalists in his back pocket the way that they are defending him, or does he have a few hit men he has borrowed from Russia who the journalists are all frightened of?

its making my blood boil seeing the press defend the arrogant lump of lard.

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

Who pays these fucking bellends to write such utter shite? Comparing us to Sunderland!!! Did they write this bollocks when Spurs fans were up in arms because they thought their club was worth better than Christian Gross? No, because Spurs are a big club with proud traditions etc  etc... And we have more league titles and a longer history in the top flight than them. Which is why no true Evertonian should put up being told we need to 'smell the coffee' by semi-literate gobshites who think football started when Abramovich bought Chelsea. And also we shouldn't put up with the clowns currently running the club who are doing a damn good job of dragging us back 20 years at the moment.

Moshiri needs to know this isn't fucking acceptable. If he caves into this media bullshit and keeps Allardyce a day past the end of this season there needs to be open rebellion from the fan base. Enough is enough, when we start being condescended by fat twats like this it's gone too far!! 

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/04/20/allardyce-on-funes

Awaits mob to spin it. How unbalanced people's views on Alladyce have been are embarrassing. Always thought Evertonians for the most part made judgement for themselves. 

Other than West Brom away and man city at home he's not done that much wrong. Signings wise he's been very successful bringing in two first team players. As for not playing youngsters he's on a short term contract, he's no incentive to use them.