IGNORED

Richarlison

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

But the thing is he does, and if he was playing for anyone else but us we'd be at the front of the queue. Lad defends him saying for some the natural "visage" is a scowl but I don't buy it.

You're being paid gazillions to play a game instead of being a coal miner, enjoy it ffs! There's 35,000 people in the stadium who'd gladly swap jobs with you and they'd all be smiling like a Cheshire cat!

If you're being paid millions to play for my club you'd better have some fire in your belly! 

His work ethic and determination allow me to overlook his tantrums. Maybe it's not everyone's take on it but I think the negativity in him reflects upon himself, he wants to be the best and works hard in order to do so. If he isn't the best he isn't happy. 

25 minutes ago, Aidan said:

If you're being paid millions to play for my club you'd better have some fire in your belly! 

His work ethic and determination allow me to overlook his tantrums. Maybe it's not everyone's take on it but I think the negativity in him reflects upon himself, he wants to be the best and works hard in order to do so. If he isn't the best he isn't happy. 

You a shrink? I think you may have nailed it there pal. Top post 

5 hours ago, StevO said:

One thing that annoyed me so much today, he had the opportunity to play the ball down the line for Kean but kept cutting back. Needs to play those balls early. 

Goals win games though, and he’s doing that. 

I saw it the other way. Kean was greedy and should have squared it to Richarlison for his hattrick. 

4 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Thought he played well myself and I never heard a single shout asking for him to be phookef certainly nobody who sits anywhere near me was calling for him to be subbed

I heard a few shouts but they were happy to hold their hands up. 

Personally I thought Silva should have made a sub earlier. We were struggling second half and a lot of players were walking (Iwobi noticeably frustrated and rightly so). 

On 01/09/2019 at 18:39, Aidan said:

NSNO

He drives me to fucking distraction this lad- falling over at the slightest touch, refusal to pass, constantly trying to do much, greedy fucker but the rattles 2 in. He wins us games and I’ve learnt I’m going to have to put my frustrations about him to one side because that’s the package you get with him.

I really do wish he’d pass more though.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

He drives me to fucking distraction this lad- falling over at the slightest touch, refusal to pass, constantly trying to do much, greedy fucker but the rattles 2 in. He wins us games and I’ve learnt I’m going to have to put my frustrations about him to one side because that’s the package you get with him.

I really do wish he’d pass more though.

I know what you mean. He was sulking so much the other day, down on his knees when anyone was being subbed as if to say, I’m fucked! Doing the same trick over and over... and it never worked!

Then knocks the second in and is a hero again haha. I think your right, let’s just accept what he is and let him do what he does.

2 hours ago, StevO said:

He still young enough to learn and to improve. Maybe not the petulant stuff, think we’re stuck with that, but when to release the ball and bring others into play, when to pick a pass. He can still get better. 

Random thought: Is petulant the modern day snide? Can't really throw in a hard tackle these days without getting a yellow., much less any antics ala big dunc style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it may be time to drop him for a few. 

He doesn’t seem to be learning or toughening up. The tough streets of Brazil are obviously nothing compared to the tough streets over here. I don’t understand how a lad his age can be such an absolute pussy. 

He is either a very very extremely weak person, or a cheat. 

A bit of time on the bench to make him think of what it takes to be a premier league footballer and a few words from the manager is desperately needed.

Really really frustrating watching him fall over time and time again.

I don’t think anyone is happy to see his play acting the way he does, and it’s only going to make refs less inclined to give fouls against him, (boy who cried wolf etc). There was a period of play yesterday where he took about 15 seconds once back on his feet to get back on side, embarrassing action.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

As frustrating as he was again on Sunday he was still the only one fashioning chances. 

You have to weigh up whether you want DCL on the pitch, doing a better job of holding the ball up, or whether you want Richarlison who is a far bigger threat.

He is the first attacker on the teamsheet for me.

Exactly and his service has been non existent.  It’s not like they are serving him up chance after chance. 

After that performance I would much rather have DCL. Our best moments came in the last 15 minutes with DCL and Cenk on the pitch. 

Richarlison at the moment is embarrassing us. Neutrals see him as the biggest cheat in the premier league. Well the ones I talk to do.

Were all quick enough to tear people apart for doing it against us, we need to do the same with our own players.

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

As frustrating as he was again on Sunday he was still the only one fashioning chances. 

But not finishing them, which is what everyone is complaining about isn't it? 

I was fuming at his performance on Sunday. The way he falls over at every touch from a CB is either disgraceful play acting or evidence that he just cannot handle the physical side of the game every CF has to endure. To be fair to him, he did win a blatant foul off Sanchez, which Atkinson probably didn't give coz of how many times he'd been on the floor beforehand. But then why wasn't he booked for playacting? 

I agree with Shukes. If a player on another side behaved the way he did Evertonians would want them lynching. Keep him on the wing where he gets much less of the close attention he clearly can't handle, and where imo he's more of a threat anyway.