IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

15 hours ago, Bailey said:

If he had another yard of pace I think he would be one of the top scorers in the league year in year out. Generally though I think is just a very good all round player. 

This. Top forward - good in the air, two footed, and excellent in link up play. If only he had the pace to be a threat to break from his own half like Lukaku or take a man one on one - but if that were the case, he'd be playing for Real Madrid.

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Yep with half a seasons experience in the premier league under his belt, a full pre-season and a new manager I expect him to be a real force. 

The potential is absolutely there - needs service and some pace around him to make up for his lack of pace.

Good "how to score" demonstrations those... He will turn into a beast under a manager who can understand his style of attacking. You just can't expect a fish to climb the tree, right? He has his own strengths and weaknesses, so the manager should be able to understand the abilities of his players and build around that. I say the manager, not Fat Sam, so anyone hired will be capable to do that I guess.

# Player   Country Team Goals (Penalty)
1. Mohamed Salah Egypt Egypt Liverpool FC Liverpool FC 32 (1)
2. Harry Kane England England Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham Hotspur 30 (2)
3. Kun Agüero Argentina Argentina Manchester City Manchester City 21 (4)
4. Jamie Vardy England England Leicester City Leicester City 20 (5)
5. Raheem Sterling England England Manchester City Manchester City 18 (1)
6. Romelu Lukaku Belgium Belgium Manchester United Manchester United 16 (0)
7. Roberto Firmino Brazil Brazil Liverpool FC Liverpool FC 15 (1)
8. Alexandre Lacazette France France Arsenal FC Arsenal FC 14 (2)
9. Gabriel Jesus Brazil Brazil Manchester City Manchester City 13 (0)
10. Eden Hazard Belgium Belgium Chelsea FC Chelsea FC 12 (2)

This is 2017/2018 top goal scorer list of EPL.

I think he can score 15 and I will be amazed if he can score more than 15 but even the names like Lukaku, Firmino, Lacazette score around 15, so it is not raising the bar to impossible. I think he can handle it. He won't be at WC, sadly, but we know his attitude. He won't just go on holiday, I am pretty sure that he'll hire a private coach again and work with him all summer and of course, holiday...

Also, if he is going to be the first choice striker next year, he needs to be assigned to take penalties. His statistics are pretty good.

1 hour ago, Sir McGiven said:

Good "how to score" demonstrations those... He will turn into a beast under a manager who can understand his style of attacking. You just can't expect a fish to climb the tree, right? He has his own strengths and weaknesses, so the manager should be able to understand the abilities of his players and build around that. I say the manager, not Fat Sam, so anyone hired will be capable to do that I guess.

# Player   Country Team Goals (Penalty)
1. Mohamed Salah Egypt Egypt Liverpool FC Liverpool FC 32 (1)
2. Harry Kane England England Tottenham Hotspur Tottenham Hotspur 30 (2)
3. Kun Agüero Argentina Argentina Manchester City Manchester City 21 (4)
4. Jamie Vardy England England Leicester City Leicester City 20 (5)
5. Raheem Sterling England England Manchester City Manchester City 18 (1)
6. Romelu Lukaku Belgium Belgium Manchester United Manchester United 16 (0)
7. Roberto Firmino Brazil Brazil Liverpool FC Liverpool FC 15 (1)
8. Alexandre Lacazette France France Arsenal FC Arsenal FC 14 (2)
9. Gabriel Jesus Brazil Brazil Manchester City Manchester City 13 (0)
10. Eden Hazard Belgium Belgium Chelsea FC Chelsea FC 12 (2)

This is 2017/2018 top goal scorer list of EPL.

I think he can score 15 and I will be amazed if he can score more than 15 but even the names like Lukaku, Firmino, Lacazette score around 15, so it is not raising the bar to impossible. I think he can handle it. He won't be at WC, sadly, but we know his attitude. He won't just go on holiday, I am pretty sure that he'll hire a private coach again and work with him all summer and of course, holiday...

Also, if he is going to be the first choice striker next year, he needs to be assigned to take penalties. His statistics are pretty good.

https://www.thesprucepets.com/some-fish-can-climb-trees-3969450

Tackled inside the box, earned a penalty, scored it and then maybe 4-5 min. later, nobody knows what happened, he started to argue with some supporters and left the field while the game was still on. I have never seen him angry, never seen him enraged like he was tonight. Well, he got sent off. Really wondering what might have just happened there.

According to the commentators, his family was watching the game at the stadium (in Geneve) and his father I guess got attacked by some Tunisian fans and he saw what happened. It's not justifying his behaviour though.

His first ever red card in his career on the other hand.

11 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

According to the commentators, his family was watching the game at the stadium (in Geneve) and his father I guess got attacked by some Tunisian fans and he saw what happened. It's not justifying his behaviour though.

His first ever red card in his career on the other hand.

Please can you change that awfulprofile picture..... Prolonging people's frustration and pain having to look at that fucking tit any longer than we need to 

Maybe I'm wrong Mike, I don't know. I know myself tho, I would do the same but I am not a professional footballer :) 

But when saying "behaviour" I was talking about his verbal threats and "I'm gonna cut your throat" act to the supporters. (Not sure, maybe it is not on the short twitter video I've shared above)