IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

43 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Broadhead has gone to burton after signing a new deal 

Well we definitely need another winger then. We have three established first teamers. I don't think Silva/Brands would let Broadhead go unless we had something in the pipeline.

Seems like we're getting a striker in Kean, and the CB/CDM problem is potentially solved by Gbamin. A winger has to be our next priority.

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Broadhead has gone to burton after signing a new deal 

Buzzing about this - one of my local teams and loved going to see them when in league one (stopped going when in Championship) so will definitely get down to a few on none EFC weekends next season.

IN: Lossl, Gomes, Delph, Gbamin
OUT: Vlasic, Galloway, Robinson, Sambou, Lookman, Gana, J Williams 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: Kenny, Sandro, Adedoyin, Dowell, JVirginia, Garbutt, Tarashaj, Bowler, Broadhead
YOUTH: Sebastian Kristensen
YOUTH pro deals: Ryan Astley, Kyle John, Anthony Gordon, Ellis Simms, Joe Anderson, Einar Iversen, Nicolas Hansen, Kieran Phillips, Korede Adedoyin, Mackenzie Hunt
CONTRACT EXT: Davies, Foulds, Ouzounidis, Baines, Mampala, Bowler, Broadhead

OFFICIALLY RELEASED: Jags(SheffieldUtd), A Williams, Lavery(Linfield), Hewelt(Meidz Legnica), JHilton(Blackburn), Charsley, Mathis(Rodez), Kiersey(Walsall), Bramall, Renshaw

Spent: 55m

Received: 67.5m

I’ve been worrying about FFP and us spending too much. Then I read it only comes into effect if you are in Europe competions? Maybe this is the time to buy and spend what we need to then we can comply with that after the fact? If we spend large this summer. Add the young Brazilian in January then we need one or two if that every window 

48 minutes ago, Blueherts said:

Bit depressing that we've not sold a single one of the deadwood in the squad this summer. The only sales are players that wanted to leave.  

Can’t see how you can possibly say that!

We’ve managed to offload Jags,Ashley Williams, Joe Williams, Vlasic, Lookman and Galloway

Granted we still have a lot of shite to get rid of but the window hasn’t closed yet so I don’t think we are doing too badly myself

Even if the window closed tonight I think this would have to go down as a successful window

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Can’t see how you can possibly say that!

We’ve managed to offload Jags,Ashley Williams, Joe Williams, Vlasic, Lookman and Galloway

Granted we still have a lot of shite to get rid of but the window hasn’t closed yet so I don’t think we are doing too badly myself

Even if the window closed tonight I think this would have to go down as a successful window

Not saying we haven't had a good window. Buying wise, and loans for the youngsters have been first rate. But not a single buyer for any of the shite, our only outgoing transfers have been commodities. If we aren't going to sell, may as well let them leave on a free and be done with it.

6 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

We have 3 wingers right now in Bernard, Richarlison, and Walcott. Definitely need another option for the left. 

Bolasie or Mirallas are good enough to be fourth choice. Sigurdssen and Kean can play their too, DCL filled in for us there as well. With Bernard not being on it might be worth trying Sigurdssen with Digne, would get him on the ball more. Try DCL and Kean up top together. 

5 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

We have 3 wingers right now in Bernard, Richarlison, and Walcott. Definitely need another option for the left. 

Bernard isn’t a winger really but I know what you mean. We need players who can fill the wider positions and Kean can do that in my opinion, if he has to. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Bernard isn’t a winger really but I know what you mean. We need players who can fill the wider positions and Kean can do that in my opinion, if he has to. 

Also, we have to keep in mind that Silva wants the front 3-4 to be interchangeable, so there’s no real set role it seems. 

Id love to see a formation like;

DCL    Kean 

Bernard.                        Richarlison.            

Gbamin.   Gomes

digne   CB.            Keane.      Coleman

sorry, that’s really scruffy on a iPhone! If someone gets injured, switch to our current 4231 layout

19 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I agree. One of our subs is always for a wide man and therefore if we get one injury we are short.

14 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Bolasie or Mirallas are good enough to be fourth choice. Sigurdssen and Kean can play their too, DCL filled in for us there as well. With Bernard not being on it might be worth trying Sigurdssen with Digne, would get him on the ball more. Try DCL and Kean up top together. 

😂 Bolasie or Mirallas?! Neither were good enough for the crap leagues they played in last season, let alone back in the PL.

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Also, we have to keep in mind that Silva wants the front 3-4 to be interchangeable, so there’s no real set role it seems. 

Id love to see a formation like;

DCL    Kean 

Bernard.                        Richarlison.            

Gbamin.   Gomes

digne   CB.            Keane.      Coleman

sorry, that’s really scruffy on a iPhone! If someone gets injured, switch to our current 4231 layout

I don't see us playing 442 any time soon.