IGNORED

Moise Kean

5 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Thing people keep forgetting is kean is still our player, why wouldn’t anyone want him to do well? Makes no sense.

Like Matt said, it’s a win win.

He plays well and doesn’t want to be here, sell him for profit.

He plays well and wants to prove himself, we win again.

I do like him but honestly don’t think he will ever be back here, more through his own choice, sorry for going off piste but you’re analogy could be said about Pickford he’s our player still here and people don’t want him to do well, and that makes no sense but I think we are all past having much sense on here if that makes sense 😂

Just now, Palfy said:

I do like him but honestly don’t think he will ever be back here, more through his own choice, sorry for going off piste but you’re analogy could be said about Pickford he’s our player still here and people don’t want him to do well, and that makes no sense but I think we are all past having much sense on here if that makes sense 😂

Bit different as we’re not trying to sell Pickford mate. To sell him, we need to replace him.

Kean isn’t getting into our team but cost us money, we either need him to step up, or sell him for a profit. 

But I deffo agree, we’re all past common sense... me and you the most haha.

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, c1982 said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11820/12178779/moise-kean-paris-saint-germain-in-talks-with-everton-to-sign-forward-for-31m

I’d love him to do well here but this is the inevitable outcome and hopefully it means we’ve got something lined up - someone who could have an instant impact.

Anyone but Tosun ffs!

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Silly to sell him so cheap. If he shows he's good enough for their first team he'll be taking Mbappe or Neymars spot when either pushes for a move. Start talking prices once their pockets are full. 

Exactly this. We paid around £27m, so I’d expect over £35m while he’s doing so well. Unless they paid a very big loan fee that makes up the difference. 

On 04/01/2021 at 10:12, StevO said:

Exactly this. We paid around £27m, so I’d expect over £35m while he’s doing so well. Unless they paid a very big loan fee that makes up the difference. 

Absolutely. If Paris want him they can pay the premium. So often these big clubs buy a player who flops and won’t accept anything less than what they paid. Well - he’s banging them in so if you want him pay the premium. 

34m isn’t a bad price is it? 
He’s doing well over there without setting it alight. He’s getting a few goals, but didn’t he score 5 of them in his first few games, and it’s about 3 in the last three months?

I would accept a decent bid from them and move on. Can’t see him coming back here and doing anything really. 
What I can see is him dying his hair and taking selfies with Mbappe and Neymar and thinking he will be happy there living life like  a celebrity.

The more he scores over there, the less likely he will come here and fight. 

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

34m isn’t a bad price is it? 
He’s doing well over there without setting it alight. He’s getting a few goals, but didn’t he score 5 of them in his first few games, and it’s about 3 in the last three months?

I would accept a decent bid from them and move on. Can’t see him coming back here and doing anything really. 
What I can see is him dying his hair and taking selfies with Mbappe and Neymar and thinking he will be happy there living life like  a celebrity.

The more he scores over there, the less likely he will come here and fight. 

He has scored 3 in his last 4 league games.

The person you are thinking about that scored lots early and then not a lot recently is DCL 😛

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

italian league and french league are his level.  playing with superstars as your teammates you get an extra touch and extra space, enjoy it moise, we will enjoy the profit.

I think that's a touch harsh on the Italian league as it's a notoriously defensive league, even Ronaldo struggled to get going initially when he moved to Juventus, but I get your point. 

I take no real weight from Kean's time at PSG. Anyone half decent could make a living for that club in the league they are in, Neymar and Mbappe either side of you against what would be lower league Championship teams isn't a true reflection of world-beating talent. 

3 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

I think that's a touch harsh on the Italian league as it's a notoriously defensive league, even Ronaldo struggled to get going initially when he moved to Juventus, but I get your point. 

I take no real weight from Kean's time at PSG. Anyone half decent could make a living for that club in the league they are in, Neymar and Mbappe either side of you against what would be lower league Championship teams isn't a true reflection of world-beating talent. 

I largely agree with the above to an extent. Cavani scored just below a goal a game there in the league and if he started every game over here he would probably score 10-15 goals in the league for Utd. 

If Kean scores at a similar rate to Cavani then it would suggest he is no mug.

I must admit I like how we are handling the whole Moise Kean scenario. Rather than panicking and snapping PSG's hand off, we're playing it cool and seeing what happens in the next six months of the season. I think it's really vital to remember that there are a ton of other clubs who will be watching Moise's progress, so it's not out of this world to think that we could have a few potential suitors in the summer (if rumours are true that Paris don't have first dibs). 

Personally, I just want the best deal for Everton so the more clubs climbing over him the better, if we've got PSG willing to pay £40m for example, Real Madrid fancy him as a back-up, a few Serie A clubs (Milan/Inter/Juventus) enter the bidding too, we could see ourselves making a tidy profit which is something I never thought I'd say with this particular transfer. 

At the end of the day, as much as he (and probably the club) would like to see his career with us come to an end, he's still our player so we can keep hold of him until the right deal for us comes along. 

26 minutes ago, MikeO said:

£40m please. Ker-ching.

😄