IGNORED

Allan

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apparently he's another one that has questioned the manager along with Digne.

Whether it's true or not is another matter, but it would be lovely if we didn't even have this sort of shit floating around at the moment.

A few weeks back he did an article where he was committed to the club after Ancelotti left, and couldn’t praise Benitez enough. I personally think it’s rubbish. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Where are people getting this info from? Only thing to come from club is that he picked up an injury against Arsenal.

I was taken in by the story posted by Zoo, because it was posted during the game I didn’t properly look at it just revisited it after reading your post and it as no worth to it. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Where are people getting this info from? Only thing to come from club is that he picked up an injury against Arsenal.

If there is an argument between player and manager you won’t hear about it from the club anyway. But these stories normally get leaked by someone, no smoke without fire as they say. 

8 hours ago, StevO said:

If there is an argument between player and manager you won’t hear about it from the club anyway. But these stories normally get leaked by someone, no smoke without fire as they say. 

Your right they would stay quite and say nothing, but Shukes has said the club have said he’s injured surely in this climate they wouldn’t lye they would just say nothing as you rightly said. That’s a lot of said’s for a short post having said that it had to be said😄

12 hours ago, Palfy said:

Your right they would stay quite and say nothing, but Shukes has said the club have said he’s injured surely in this climate they wouldn’t lye they would just say nothing as you rightly said. That’s a lot of said’s for a short post having said that it had to be said😄

So what’s been said? 😂

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rtaylor91 said:

Alot of rumours starting to pop up on Twitter in the past hour that he’s been made available to loan, and Lazio apparently interested. Doesn’t make much sense to me.

I can't believe this. While not one to grab the headlines, he has to be one of our best and most consistent players right now.

Surely if this is true it's for family reasons or something of the like, and Rafa isn't going to stand in his way. That said it's entirely possible those family reasons got worse with Rafa's arrival. I like Allan but as @Romey 1878suggests a sale would be good thing provided we buy someone else. We will get relegated if Gbamin/Delph are the solution. 

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I can't believe this. While not one to grab the headlines, he has to be one of our best and most consistent players right now.

Now I’m taking exception….. fuck right off!!!!

The one player that has been holding our team together. If we lose him we fking better have a proper replacement ready this time. 
Im not ready to go through the whole Gana thing again.

So annoyed to hear we’re even entertaining this one. Yes he is on the wrong side of age, but he is so influential.

Sorry Steve…. I’m not ranting at you haha! I’m agreeing mate.

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

Hope yesterday shows everyone how important a player he is to us. 
without him Doucoure is 70% and Gomes 50%

Priority is to make sure he stays this window.

I didnt really notice much of a difference to be honest other than Gomes being a real mixed bag of a footballer. 

Our midfield performance was just as bad against Hull.