IGNORED

Next Everton manager: the wisdom of TT.

Your choice of Everton manager  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to be Everton's next manager? Please nominate your top five choices.

• Rafael Benitez
    • Marcelo Bielsa
    • Sergio Conceicao
    • Antonio Conte
    • Lucien Favre
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Paulo Fonseca
    • Christopher Galtier
    • Rudi Garcia
    • Eddie Howe
    • Frank Lampard
    • Roberto Martinez
    • David Moyes
    • Scott Parker
    • Andrea Pirlo
    • Graham Potter
    • Ralph Rangnick
    • Claudio Ranieri
    • Nuno Espirito Santo
    • Maurizio Sarri

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

What an absolutely terrible article. Not one single shred of actual information, just "a few of my colleagues reckon he'd be good for Everton and some random no-name says he's probably been made an offer but we reckon he must have turned it down". Garbage 'journalism'. 

No article these days has an actual information in it!

Whilst I was quite happy that the process was taking a bit of time and they werent just picking the first person they thought of, this is starting to rumble on a bit now. 

It isnt just us though as Palace and Spurs are in the same boat. We can't all be waiting for a manager at the Euros!

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Having worked for a newspaper before I can assure you that Everton, Spurs and Palace all having long painful searches for a new managers is manor from heaven for a sports editor. It provides endless column inches that have to be filled with fanciful rubbish that grabs attention and doesn't have to be verified.

If it was not for the Euros we would have this rammed down our throats with every ex manager, player and bottle washer giving their two pence worth on what was wrong, what they need and what they will get.

Price of a free(ish) press.

so what you're saying is post Euros I'll get my wish and get to see Alan Pardew linked ;)

Euros end July 11

season starts august 13

Let’s be honest, we aren’t gonna have enough time for the manager with the players to get the philosophy, won’t get in the targets we need, we’ll get some deadline day 2nd and 3rd options, and it will be another year of “but he hasn’t installed his plans yet” and “he doesn’t have the players he needs”.  Might as well just take the fucking year off, this club drives me nuts

I don’t want Rafa, hasn’t done much recently and isn’t the new thinking mama get we need. I’m in the Potter camp now, youngish, Prem experience, made an average team play nice football last season, and would be a up for a project.

I think we won’t see anything announced until the Euros are over, manager and player wise.

Just now, Wiggytop said:

I don’t want Rafa, hasn’t done much recently and isn’t the new thinking mama get we need. I’m in the Potter camp now, youngish, Prem experience, made an average team play nice football last season, and would be a up for a project.

I think we won’t see anything announced until the Euros are over, manager and player wise.

He's pretty warm favourite to go to Spurs now.

19 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Rafa has nothing to do with the euros, if it is going to be him there's no point waiting another two weeks.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Rafa has nothing to do with the euros, if it is going to be him there's no point waiting another two weeks.

Hopefully we’ve not heard cos it’s all trash paper talk about Rafa, just like all the others being touted.