IGNORED

Neal Maupay

c1982

Just now, Hafnia said:

I dunno. I wasn’t against signing him but when we signed him Brighton weren’t playing him, they had wellbeck etc ahead of him. 

whatever we think he was - he isn’t.  No pace, no strength, can’t finish, no skill. 

Or no confidence and subsequently motivation. Because his clips from BHA days show he can do all of that. 

19 minutes ago, Formby said:

He was, quite honestly, one of the standout turds in that shitshow, so I will be very glad to see him gone.

Fair enough. He has been bad, but like we've all joked about, Messi would've looked shit too.

Still, money in the bank for a failed gamble. Think he'll kick on again at Brentford since they're not a circus.

What’s more concerning for me isn’t that he’s leaving, it’s that he’s going to a team that plays a decent brand of football that is full of very average players with a manager who’s no mug. So what perplexes me is how a team like Brentford see him as an option yet we can’t wait to get rid. I have a vision we are going to be a long ball team when I want to be a ball on the ground team. 

27 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What’s more concerning for me isn’t that he’s leaving, it’s that he’s going to a team that plays a decent brand of football that is full of very average players with a manager who’s no mug. So what perplexes me is how a team like Brentford see him as an option yet we can’t wait to get rid. I have a vision we are going to be a long ball team when I want to be a ball on the ground team. 

Not sure we have the players to be a possession oriented, ball on the ground team at this point. DCL needs crosses, Beto needs crosses seemingly. 

31 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Because he's not the player we've had, he's much much better (not hard I know).

2 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Not sure we have the players to be a possession oriented, ball on the ground team at this point. DCL needs crosses, Beto needs crosses seemingly. 

I'd die of boredom if Dyche started shitty-taka :lol:

Or maybe stress would finally get me...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, patto said:

Problem is if we get a transfer ban we will see him in our team next year. 

I thought he was out of contract in the summer, bloody well hope so, he can do whatever he wants elsewhere, I don’t want to see him in our colours again, shite attitude, shite player.

2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

I thought he was out of contract in the summer, bloody well hope so, he can do whatever he wants elsewhere, I don’t want to see him in our colours again, shite attitude, shite player.

We’ll get money for him this summer - for that reason alone, he’s been one of our better striker signings since Lukaku 😵‍💫

8 hours ago, Matt said:

When was this??

After he made is loan to Brentford, he wasn’t complimentary about the treatment he received from the supporters, it doesn’t take a lot to work out why he was criticised. But he still used it as contributing factor for dismal performances. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

You can still find the story still on line if you google it. He said Everton fans made his life really difficult and he doesn’t want to return. 

That's good to hear!👍 Watching him was making my life unbearable and I don't want him to return.