IGNORED

Next Manager

MC11

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I know the feeling !

You would think Periera would have been a none starter after his SSN stunt and all the protests  but if that was the case why would they interview him again?

Why does this club do anything these days? I've given up trying to work out what goes through Moshiri's mind.

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I know the feeling !

You would think Periera would have been a none starter after his SSN stunt and all the protests  but if that was the case why would they interview him again?

My big concern is that Moshri is just using this latest development as a way of saying "I didn't knee jerk. We had a deliberate process which involved a thorough review of several candidates and we have decided the best path forward for our beloved club"....Welcome Vitor.

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I know the feeling !

To show they are going through a thorough selection process given all the candidates 😔

2 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Tick tock. Surprised some of the more reliable in the knows aren't reporting. 

I don't think it'll be announced today even if they come to a decision, they'll want a "reveal" during the day so I wouldn't advise waiting up.

23 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I don't think it'll be announced today even if they come to a decision, they'll want a "reveal" during the day so I wouldn't advise waiting up.

Are you applying logic to our club?

Actually, a nighttime appointment to skip the initial wrath would be quite inkeeping with the "thought" processes at the moment...

Anyone who has anything to do with business knows how it works.

You always go into interviews, meetings ect with the remit that you won’t make any decision until all interviews are finished…. Crazy to do anything other.

Only Everton fans think this is anything out of the ordinary.

Calm down and trust in Ken 😉