IGNORED

Next Manager

MC11

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

the last person to resign from a position of importance over matters of principle and love for Everton was Joe Royle.  Alan Myers left and I assume his was over principles too.

I’d love to see the club bring Alan back. Absolutely gets the fans, expert in his field, plenty of contacts in the media (and not just Bills mates). It would be a huge step in the right direction in my opinion. Won’t happen though. 
Even the likes of Mick Rathbone, names who are a bit part of the club like him, would make us feel like the club we knew was almost there. 
Instead all I see all over the place is influence from the likes of Kia. 

20 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’d love to see the club bring Alan back. Absolutely gets the fans, expert in his field, plenty of contacts in the media (and not just Bills mates). It would be a huge step in the right direction in my opinion. Won’t happen though. 
Even the likes of Mick Rathbone, names who are a bit part of the club like him, would make us feel like the club we knew was almost there. 
Instead all I see all over the place is influence from the likes of Kia. 

Myers won’t be back anytime soon , David Prentice starts as the new communications officer next month

15 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I don't agree with that type of stuff but honestly it has got to the point where it is the only way to get into Moshri's thick skull. It's a bit ironic that I don't want him changing his mind on a whim just because someone pressures him to do so but in this case that is exactly what I want him to do. C'est la vie.

6 minutes ago, RuffRob said:

Sound like Pereira maybe walking away due to fans backlash already. If only Benitez had taken notice when he was in the running. 

lampard 1/5 , you could have got 3/1 on him when I messaged earlier when Hills had him at 1/5 - all bookies have him pretty much nailed on now.

Means nothing with Moshiri - probably in on a scam.

19 minutes ago, RPG said:

It's getting to the stage where I feel obliged to paraphrase Groucho Marx:

'I can't possibly accept any new manager who would want to join our club!. 

It is getting to that point. You don't have to mad to manage Everton, but it helps. 

Can't say Lampard has ever been top of my list, but I would prefer him to some of the front runners we have had over the past week. 

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I would say that based on this SSN interview, there is no way he could have got the job. 

Then again, why would be on there is he hadn't got the job. Pereira's past suggests he would not give this interview off his own back. 

Unbelievable. Not seen it but consensus is that it was a ploy by moshiri and Kia to make fans see him as a decent fit.

absolute sham. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Unbelievable. Not seen it but consensus is that it was a ploy by moshiri and Kia to make fans see him as a decent fit.

absolute sham. 

That is very much what this feels like. 

The information he has given to his tactics and what he plans for the team are vague at best, then its a case of look at what I have won (but ignore what fucked up). 

I thought his response to the fan discontent was reasonable. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

The information he has given to his tactics and what he plans for the team are vague at best, then its a case of look at what I have won (but ignore what fucked up). 

Did the interviewed then start picking him apart?

our club has become a laughing stock. 

42 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Did he bother to look back at fans' discontent and protest when Benitez was in the frame and then appointed? Does he know how that panned out? 🙄