IGNORED

Ifs, buts and Maybes

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Even I won't really be able to debate with you, I'll be livid too. Assuming you don't go for 1 player :P

As quoted above….. looks like I will be frothing if dyche plays the shittest striker I’ve seen in a blue shirt 

Of all the injuries DCL has had this is the least worrying. He has not played consistently for 18 months, to play 3 or 4 games at maximum effort without pre season games to build fitness was always going to test things like hamstrings, thigh strains etc.

The big test will be if he can play after a full pre season (please God ready for the prem league with us), I believe he will. But it would be insanity not to have plans B and C in place just in case.

I believe he will be ok for next season. 

53 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Of all the injuries DCL has had this is the least worrying. He has not played consistently for 18 months, to play 3 or 4 games at maximum effort without pre season games to build fitness was always going to test things like hamstrings, thigh strains etc.

The big test will be if he can play after a full pre season (please God ready for the prem league with us), I believe he will. But it would be insanity not to have plans B and C in place just in case.

I believe he will be ok for next season. 

Sadly he’s finished I think.  Similar to Andy Carroll, Dean Ashton, James McCarthy,  Repetitive injuries, his body is not up to it. 

id send him to someone to get properly looked at. I think the like of Gerrard and giggs had thing’s identified that sorted them out. It’s the last hope I think. 

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Lukaku doesn't play for us anymore mate 

Very good.  Trying to laugh but finding it tough to do so. I’d say I’ve seen 80+ strikers at Everton….. maupay is up there with John Spencer, Niasse, Angell, lacina, as the very worst. 

19 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Very good.  Trying to laugh but finding it tough to do so. I’d say I’ve seen 80+ strikers at Everton….. maupay is up there with John Spencer, Niasse, Angell, lacina, as the very worst. 

Had to try mate :D

9 hours ago, Hafnia said:

That’s insulting to Niasse to stick him in the same category as Maupay. 
In 2017-18 season Niasse started 10 games and came on as sub for 12 and scored 8 league goals, that wipes the floor with Maupay’s stats 😂

57 minutes ago, Palfy said:

In 2017-18 season Niasse started 10 games and came on as sub for 12 and scored 8 league goals, that wipes the floor with Maupay’s stats 😂

Very true indeed. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I was shocked when I looked back at his record last night. Like, shit, the bloke scored 8 league goals one year...we'd bloody take that now!

Even more shocked at his rapid decline through the leagues. Whilst hardly playing for any of the teams he signed for!

I think this is one if those dodgy birthday/age situations 😂😂

5 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Even more shocked at his rapid decline through the leagues. Whilst hardly playing for any of the teams he signed for!

I think this is one if those dodgy birthday/age situations 😂😂

Or it just shows how dodgy the “quality” of the Russian league (and our scouts) are! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Finally can stop reading all these mad equations. Like a competition to see who can say the same thing...but make it sound more intellectual each time 😂😂😂

I ended up reading most of them in the voice of Sherman from Big Bang Theory.

I'm just happy I can go back to full-blown miserable cunt.