IGNORED

Burnley ( Away ) Wednesday 6th April

Btay

Just now, Matt said:

Personally thought we played well and it took 3 individual errors to lose us the game. 

Agree but it’s week after week with the errors. It seems like it’s been season in fact that it’s the same story.

Too many players in this team that are just not good enough.

Just now, Btay said:

Agree but it’s week after week with the errors. It seems like it’s been season in fact that it’s the same story.

Too many players in this team that are just not good enough.

3 brain farts. I expected us to lose but didn't expect us to be on the front foot most of the game. Still think we beat United. 

Cmon toffees. We’ve got a second class owner - although he’s got loads of money but listens to nobody - a second class manager with second class ideas, and second class tactics. That = second class tier at least . We been in the top since 1954…. And now this useless piece of shit called moshiri has f**ked it up

For absolute fucks sake. We put in a decent performance for the most part and would’ve fully deserved taking something from the game but, as ever, we’ve decided to beat ourselves.

What the fuck was Godfrey doing for their third?! And it all started with Kenny being an absolute dick head having a shot. What made him think he can shoot when the clown can’t even cross? Collins was left on his own for the whole sequence on the corner for their first as well, I have no idea who was even supposed to have him because no one did at any point. Kenny was involved in the mess of their second goal too. God, he’s absolutely shite - good at nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Collins was left on his own for the whole sequence on the corner for their first as well, I have no idea who was even supposed to have him because no one did at any point.

Iwobi "picked him up" but half arsed it and just let him go, then Holgate failed to even go for the header as the last of the zone defensive line.

I absolutely hate most of the players at Everton, not even a dislike if they were on fire in a toilet bowl I'd piss in the sink. 

This club has been corrupted from the inside by incompetent ownership and it stinks the fucking place out. We're absolutely gone (and have been for a while), anyone saying otherwise is deluding themselves in denial.

Frank Lampard is the only good thing about this club at the moment, and he'll probably fuck off soon as he already looks beyond fed up.

I'm a little confused why there are some who are so confident we will beat United this weekend. I think this loss tonight is the ultimate confidence-shatterer, wiping out whatever confidence we may have had left.

Can someone explain why they're so confident we'll beat United? Or honestly, why they think we'll escape relegation? Genuinely curious

12 minutes ago, Gutted fan said:

Cmon toffees. We’ve got a second class owner - although he’s got loads of money but listens to nobody - a second class manager with second class ideas, and second class tactics. That = second class tier at least . We been in the top since 1954…. And now this useless piece of shit called moshiri has f**ked it up

The way I see it we’ll stay Kip because the ones below us are more shite than we are not because we deserve it

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm a little confused why there are some who are so confident we will beat United this weekend. I think this loss tonight is the ultimate confidence-shatterer, wiping out whatever confidence we may have had left.

Can someone explain why they're so confident we'll beat United? Or honestly, why they think we'll escape relegation?

We couldn’t beat a dusty carpet with lampard in charge 

8 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Dcl was an absolute disgrace tonight. Yeah I’ve got it in for him, with good reason. Anyone see the number of 50/50s he bailed out of with pope?  Keeper came out and dcl slowed up. The way he let tarkowski go?! 

drop him. Seen enough. 

I’m starting to think you don’t like him.

8 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Dcl was an absolute disgrace tonight. Yeah I’ve got it in for him, with good reason. Anyone see the number of 50/50s he bailed out of with pope?  Keeper came out and dcl slowed up. The way he let tarkowski go?! 

drop him. Seen enough. 

When you've got someone in your sights thats that. Worked his arse off tonight but barely saw any service.