IGNORED

Muhamed Besic

Louis

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

:rofl::rofl:

i was waiting for you to chime in on this one ste :P

I’d rather see you line up on a Saturday afternoon mate, I’m pretty sure you have better discipline and don’t think you can pass a ball like Xavi Alonso. 

If I wasn’t clear, I’ll give him a lift to the airport, the one in Torino!

3 hours ago, London Blue said:

would have loved for him to get a proper run in the team, but injuries and too much competition in midfield means he never got the chance to impress.

Hope he gets a chance at his new club, if the transfer goes through, loved his attitude and commitment. 

If a footballer needs less competition to show he is good enough, he isn’t good enough is he?

loved his attitude (might be surprising 😂) but maybe his commitment has been a cause of some of his injuries, I know that’s happened to Wilshire. Might be wrong though. 

32 minutes ago, StevO said:

If a footballer needs less competition to show he is good enough, he isn’t good enough is he?

loved his attitude (might be surprising 😂) but maybe his commitment has been a cause of some of his injuries, I know that’s happened to Wilshire. Might be wrong though. 

True, but with so many players competing for places its tough to get a run of games to get settled in the side and show what you can do, made harder by the fact the people you are playing with in  midfield keeps changing. I mean we have had Barry, Besic, McCarthy, Gana, Schneiderlin, Davies, Barkley, Rooney and Siggy all playing in midfield over the last 2 seasons.

18 hours ago, London Blue said:

True, but with so many players competing for places its tough to get a run of games to get settled in the side and show what you can do, made harder by the fact the people you are playing with in  midfield keeps changing. I mean we have had Barry, Besic, McCarthy, Gana, Schneiderlin, Davies, Barkley, Rooney and Siggy all playing in midfield over the last 2 seasons.

That’s my point though. He has every day in training to influence that. If six other lads in training look better, chances are they are better. 

• 3 weeks later...

Now wanted on loan by Boro per rumors. 

Wouldn't be a bad move if he wants to stay in England. They are a fairly sizeable club for the Championship and are doing pretty well - combined with the parachute payments they should continue to be promotion contenders for a few years. He can find his feet there with them and hopefully he could end up in the PL with them in a few years. 

2 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Now wanted on loan by Boro per rumors. 

Wouldn't be a bad move if he wants to stay in England. They are a fairly sizeable club for the Championship and are doing pretty well - combined with the parachute payments they should continue to be promotion contenders for a few years. He can find his feet there with them and hopefully he could end up in the PL with them in a few years. 

Agreed

52 minutes ago, Bill said:

Besic got one chance against Chelsea early season, was motm and has never been seen since. Considering the shit that Schneiderlin, amongst others has been playing it couldn't be any worse to give him a run.

The players you have seen in a blue shirt in your life Bill, the faith you have in Besic is baffling. You’ve seen some of the greatest players of our clubs whole history, but this lad has barely a handful of good games in his Everton career yet you think he’s the answer. Roberto, Koeman, Unsworth and Sam all didn’t have the same faith in him. 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

The players you have seen in a blue shirt in your life Bill, the faith you have in Besic is baffling. You’ve seen some of the greatest players of our clubs whole history, but this lad has barely a handful of good games in his Everton career yet you think he’s the answer. Roberto, Koeman, Unsworth and Sam all didn’t have the same faith in him. 

To be fair, I think Roberto had some faith in him, and I don’t think any of those managers are particularly confidence-inspiring, either on the part of myself, or in the players who play for them. 

It’s because people see fight in him Steve. It may be misguided a lot of the time but it’s still fight.

And Everton fans love nothing more than a hard working player that will fight for the team and his shirt. 

I personally love the guy for his effort and fight, but have to agree with you on ability. I think he has had plenty of time to prove he can do it at this level. I brought a shirt with his name on after his first season because I thought he could kick on, unfortunately he hasn’t.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:53, Bill said:

Your right Steve I've seen some brilliant midfielders, I've also seen some who are not so good, but today's midfield must be amongst some of the worst I have seen in a very long time, I would play Davies, Besic and Benni, before any of the other rubbish.

It seems like if you come in and play well you soon get left out to allow the "big name players" to come back in no matter how bad they are playing. Davies, Besic, and Benni must feel sick in the stomach to see what absolute rubbish is keeping them out of the team. I just feel that they deserve a run, it surely couldn't be any worse.

I respect your opinion Bill, and I agree with what you say about the lads being left out. I love the effort from Besic, but the lack of quality in his game is my issue. I hope he does well if he goes anywhere.