IGNORED

Mason Holgate

c1982

On 05/12/2016 at 20:46, Guest rusty747 said:

I feel for Jags but he can have no complaints. Mori is the slightly better option at the moment.

On 05/12/2016 at 21:50, pete0 said:
On 05/12/2016 at 20:46, rusty747 said:

I feel for Jags but he can have no complaints. Mori is the slightly better option at the moment.

Holgate should be ahead of him too.

Look at this comment back in 2016, Billy liar at it again.

Also haf after refreshing myself I can you were on a vendetta against Stones at the time rather than being a fan of Holgate. More a case of any one but Stones. 

5 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Look at this comment back in 2016, Billy liar at it again.

Also haf after refreshing myself I can you were on a vendetta against Stones at the time rather than being a fan of Holgate. More a case of any one but Stones. 

You do like to recreate history Pete.....  I pasted some on the DCL thread for you to see how you actually thought he was due for a career at Burnley......

The beauty of being on a 50 minute train journey......  I may have a look at the holgate Keane mularky  for you.   I think opinions have varied week to week on him based on performances..... not least the England managers..... maybe he needs your insight.

Is Chris Brunt English? 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

This public comparing of dicks is a little awkward to watch :lol: 

Pretty sure I was the first one who backed Holgate and I challenge anyone to go back in his threat and fine support before me.

Same with DCL! I’m just a regular guru. 
People need to start listening to my wise words. Including the club! And the missus! And kids!

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Pretty sure I was the first one who backed Holgate and I challenge anyone to go back in his threat and fine support before me.

People need to start listening to my wise words. Including the club! And the missus! And kids!

You win your the biggest dick😂

34 minutes ago, Shukes said:

You had me on board until you said your missus. That’s asking for far too much. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

You do like to recreate history Pete.....  I pasted some on the DCL thread for you to see how you actually thought he was due for a career at Burnley......

The beauty of being on a 50 minute train journey......  I may have a look at the holgate Keane mularky  for you.   I think opinions have varied week to week on him based on performances..... not least the England managers..... maybe he needs your insight.

Is Chris Brunt English? 

People said he's not prem level and I named a team he'd play every week at if memory serves. Pretty sure I never said he was burley bound and you're just lying as per usual. 

I've consistently backed DCL yet you were saying Tosun should play over him... 

• 2 weeks later...

Joyce reporting he is set to be offered a new contract. Deservedly so, got to admit I doubted him a lot of the time, but he's looking better each week. Brings the ball out of defence really well and looks so composed, even in his defending. Think he'd look decent if he stepped into midfield which would allow us to get in a CB with a more suitable frame. 

36 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Joyce reporting he is set to be offered a new contract. Deservedly so, got to admit I doubted him a lot of the time, but he's looking better each week. Brings the ball out of defence really well and looks so composed, even in his defending. Think he'd look decent if he stepped into midfield which would allow us to get in a CB with a more suitable frame. 

Thoroughly deserved. Imagine if he was loaned out again or didn't show this improvement - our other options for the season would be just Keane and Yerry

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

He’ll end up at Barcelona at this rate. Brilliant season so far, player of the season along with DCL, and will only get better. VVD move over, there’s a new kid in town

I mean I think the kid is doing remarkably well this season, far better than I think most of us expected, but let's pump the brakes on the hyperbole. I think he'll end up being a solid defender for us, but I don't see a world where he ends up in the upper echelon of European center halfs

13 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I mean I think the kid is doing remarkably well this season, far better than I think most of us expected, but let's pump the brakes on the hyperbole. I think he'll end up being a solid defender for us, but I don't see a world where he ends up in the upper echelon of European center halfs

No hyperbole intended, I genuinely believe he’ll be better. Will take 2-3 years maybe but he’ll be immense 

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Matt said:

Congratulations, Dunc! You’ve found a worse website than the Echo! 2 lines, 3 ads, 2 lines, 3 ads...

No worse than this forum then Matt, scroll down a page and its 2 posts - adverts, 2 posts - adverts and so on. That's after you wait for the adverts to load up before you can even get to the page. 👎

With Michael Keane seemingly suffering a crisis of confidence, It's great to see Mason Holgate making the most of the opportunity he's been given. Also, having a player who appears to be as comfortable in midfield as he does in defence is such a bonus. I just hope that his focus isn't affected by the Man City nonsense, and he can continue to grow with us.