IGNORED

Anthony Gordon

18 minutes ago, msloan78 said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/chelsea-gordon-everton-bid-sources/

Likely just clickbait... but, if there was even an inkling of truth in this one, I think we'd be mental to not take it.

Could be lost in translation and mean £25m plus Gallagher then Broja on loan… £25m plus both though is ridiculous.

10 hours ago, msloan78 said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/chelsea-gordon-everton-bid-sources/

Likely just clickbait... but, if there was even an inkling of truth in this one, I think we'd be mental to not take it.

"Boss. They rejected an offer for 40m and then for 45m, and they've even rejected our 50m bid. What next?"
"Let's offer double the original amount. Better add another 5m for good measure."
"Sir. You're such a skilled negotiator."

42 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Who knows??? Chelsea are linked to Zaha now so I expect the same names (especially Gallagher) will be talked about as part of the deal as they have with us.

Zaha is in the last year of his contract so they'[d be very stupid to be offering any players as part of a deal.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

What's so interesting to me is he didn't look himself for the first few games, and since the transfer rumors have swirled he's been a different player

Sometimes people

jusy need an outside presence to give clarification.  It could be just what he needed.

14 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Even if they offered us £100m it would be absolute madness to do the deal this late.

Yeah it’s done for this window. If he keeps on as he has started all parties will have the same opportunity next summer. It’s also just better for Anthony to play regularly than get 10 min off Chelsea’s bench now and then.