IGNORED

Dele

RuffRob

9 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Seeing that brought so many bad moments back to me. Sitting here with tears in my eyes.

What I would say though is it’s wrong for people to judge others on here who were simply questioning if it was depression, or if he has a bad attitude. There 100% are people out there who are bad people. And this comes from a big believer in Physics. 
It’s easy for a few on here to say I told you so, but in fact an educated guess is still a guess. 
Quoted you above Matt, but not directing this at you, but as a collective.

Ive always felt that it’s strongly likely that he is really suffering, and this confirms it. But that isn’t due to my knowledge or ability to recognise this… but just my assumption being right, that’s all. 

It’s heartbreaking to see things like this and try to understand how they are feeling. It rips you apart inside. To see Neville’s reaction should bring it home to people.

Dele has me wanting him to succeed so much. It would be a triumph for our club to bring this young man back to enjoying his sport. Worth a lot more than a 10m risk. 
I will give him the biggest welcome i can when he enters the pitch next.

Well said Shukes 👏

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Just watched the whole thing. Ripped me apart.

What I will say is that is one courageous young man. To speak so openly about such a difficult subject. 

I have a new found deep respect for Dele now. 
My own troubles are so insignificant and small when you hear things like this. 

He articulates himself very well. 

I had counselling over a period of a couple of months for anxiety and depression. The questionnaire that you have to complete each week touches on things such as “Shame”, “feeling like you are letting your family down” , “feeling hopeless”. I take a reasonably low dose of Sertraline every day and I’m thankful it takes the edge off for me. 

Sadly I think I can spot a person who struggles with anxiety and depression, although the depth of how it works can mean you miss it in many. 

God bless all those who struggle, you aren’t alone. 

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Who'd have thought that footballers are human beings eh?

I've no idea who said what in here, don't even know what I've said to be fair!

But nows a good time for us to sit back and reflect on how we jump to things without knowing.

If we can get Dele back...man, we've made a whole new signing that will be worth every penny we'll have to pay.

Tyson fury is an example of one sports icon who overcame it. Let’s hope dele can too. 

Just now, StevO said:

I started trying CBD gummies a couple of weeks ago. I swear they have made a massive difference to me. I’m similar in that if I get a thought in my head when I’m trying to sleep I can’t let it go, I used to be able to just write it down or email it to myself if I thought it was important but recently got to the point it kept me awake and I’d be scared to look at the clock. 
The CBD seems to have me not really get stuck in these thoughts, and half of the time now im sleeping right through the night (unless my two year old daughter decides I’m waking up).

Might be worth trying mate, certainly can’t get any worse that it seems for you. 
anyone want them try supreme CBD and use discount code Fowler40 

Started taking a CBD tincture 3 years ago and I love it. Sure it's not a 100% remedy, there are some nights I take it but my mind just can't shut off, but for the most part I've found it to be incredibly useful

6 hours ago, StevO said:

I started trying CBD gummies a couple of weeks ago. I swear they have made a massive difference to me. I’m similar in that if I get a thought in my head when I’m trying to sleep I can’t let it go, I used to be able to just write it down or email it to myself if I thought it was important but recently got to the point it kept me awake and I’d be scared to look at the clock. 
The CBD seems to have me not really get stuck in these thoughts, and half of the time now im sleeping right through the night (unless my two year old daughter decides I’m waking up).

Might be worth trying mate, certainly can’t get any worse that it seems for you. 

Thanks SteveO. I’ll definitely try it. Asked Anna if she can order some for me today. Someone has also suggested B12 supplements as well. 
Appreciate it mate.

7 hours ago, StevO said:

Worth trying zma , buy zinc and magnesium. With zinc I have lucid dreams and feel more refreshed even on less sleep. 

7 hours ago, StevO said:

After watching that interview, very tough watch, but he does look a lot healthier and I hope his recovery continues and he can enjoy life. 

From an Everton point of view, if we can get a healthy Dele on the pitch it could be huge for us and for him. 

The eyes tell everything, he was lifeless behind the eyes.  There is a spark there. I’d love to give him a big hug and let him know we are all there for him. 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Thanks SteveO. I’ll definitely try it. Asked Anna if she can order some for me today. Someone has also suggested B12 supplements as well. 
Appreciate it mate.

Magnesium is very good. Put it with zinc and b6 and that’s zma.  Get some trippy dreams on it but feel so much more refreshed. Either buy zma or zinc picolinate, magnesium glyconate, and b6 separately (which gets you more value) or search zma 

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Magnesium is very good. Put it with zinc and b6 and that’s zma.  Get some trippy dreams on it but feel so much more refreshed. Either buy zma or zinc picolinate, magnesium glyconate, and b6 separately (which gets you more value) or search zma 

I take magnesium glycinate and that helps me a lot.