IGNORED

Salomón Rondón

16 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Any chance we can get this shown to the FA so he can get a retrospective ban?

Soucek's face was a mess.  Had to get a bunch of stitches.  Regret looking up the photo.

Still do not think it was intentional. 

Understand Rafa wanting an experienced big body up front that will hold it up and work defensively but his hold up game was non existent yesterday (Coleman's face every time he had a throw in says it all, no options) and he does work defensively but is winded well before 90 mins comes to pass.  Understand the lack of options on the bench and he will probably be starting next game but he needs to be subbed before it's over.

2 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Soucek's face was a mess.  Had to get a bunch of stitches.  Regret looking up the photo.

Understand Rafa wanting an experienced big body up front that will hold it up and work defensively but his hold up game was non existent yesterday (Coleman's face every time he had a throw in says it all, no options) and he does work defensively but is winded well before 90 mins comes to pass.  Understand the lack of options on the bench and he will probably be starting next game but he needs to be subbed before it's over.

Maybe he wasn't intending to hit his face, but I can't help but feel that he intentionally threw his leg back there to get a piece of him. It's a dirty play to me. 

5 hours ago, plaidharper said:

I have been disappointed with his defensive work. Early in that first half him and Gray were non existent in picking up Rice. 

It was only when Iwobi moved onto picking up Rice that he didn't have the complete freedom of Goodison Park. 

8 hours ago, StevO said:

He is serving a purpose. He’s making DCL look very very good. 😂

Thing is, I don’t believe many appreciate Dom as much as we should because he doesn’t score worldies from 30 yards out, and could be better one on one with the keeper. Where he is excellent IMO is holding up the ball and bringing other players into the game, since he’s been out we have really missed this as a team resulting in being under pressure a lot and not having an outlet than can take us up the pitch. Should also add that he’s one of the best, if not the best in the air in the PL, and dangerous in the box generally, oh and did I mention his defending contributions. 
I’m really looking forward to getting him back and seeing Dom, Richy, Demari and Andros building on pitch understanding.

10 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I gave him the benefit of doubt and feel a little sorry that he’s been thrown in but it’s completely indefensible the shite he’s dished up so far. He can’t start - simple as that.

Same here. I was waiting to really assess him until he had a few matches, but there is nothing positive at the moment. It was a tough defeat, so I’m trying not to bandwagon, but man, he has been bad. 

39 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Is it too early to just say he’s fucking shite and it’s fuck all to do with fitness now?

An absolute waste of fucking space and it’s mind blowing how he’s completed another game. 

Don’t worry though, we’ve got an option to extend his contract for a third year :lol:.

He got two years in the first place? Fuck sake!

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Gave him a few games.... Nah, no where near good enough. Finished, legs gone. 

It's not his legs. He doesn't even pretend to give a shit. I was expecting it was just rust but it's not, he's not interested at all.

2 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

When you get pulled over by the referee and your own fans are chanting "Off!" you know you're an abysmal footballer. 

Offered the square root of fuck all again, the biggest passenger I've ever seen and I've sat through games involving Ashley Williams and Fabien Delph.

Gave me a good laugh though, which was sorely needed at that point.