IGNORED

Bernard

• 3 months later...
6 minutes ago, Aidan said:

He had energy but the two crosses he put in the box in quick succession at the end of the game defined him as a player. Beats a man, has nothing to show for it. 

He was meant to be better after a pre season break people promised me 😤

The first one I think he got caught in two minds as to whether he should shoot or cross it and I actually found myself laughing at what he actually produced :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The first one I think he got caught in two minds as to whether he should shoot or cross it and I actually found myself laughing at what he actually produced :lol: 

3 in the middle waiting for a ball into the 6 yard box!... Then along comes Bernard. 

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I think bernard gets the best out of digne aswell. He’s been off his usual form these last few weeks and I don’t think it’s coincidence 

To be fair I thought Digne was average again yesterday. He played one quality ball to Walcott but that's all I can remember.

4 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Grade 2 medial ligaments - 4-12weeks supposedly. Bad news but if this opens the door for Gordon to at least make the bench/get some game time then at least a slight positive may come from Bernard’s absence.

That’s after the new year I fear. 

On 20/10/2019 at 10:47, Bailey said:

To be fair I thought Digne was average again yesterday. He played one quality ball to Walcott but that's all I can remember.

I don’t think the arm band sits well with him, since he’s taken the role of captain for a couple of games his own game has suffered. 

• 2 months later...

He was excellent yesterday. He needs to see more of the ball further up the field - would a free role suit him? I still wish he’d drive on more at the defence, he’s far too willing to check his runs or get stood up. It wouldn’t matter if he lost the ball as he does that often anyway, better to do it further up the field with the defence shitting themselves.  Also, he still seems very short on puff. What a player though!