IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

No ones saying we should cheat our way to anything but we should do exactly the same as all the other teams do- anything we can to win. Suarez isn't just a cheat- he's a world class footballer who wins you games singlehandedly without cheating. Ronaldo dives, would you not want him, Tierry Henry cheated for France would you not of wanted him. Players are driven to win and I want players like that at Everton.

Hits the nail on the head.

As Haf said earlier in the thread, people seem to have blue tinted specs when it comes to our players and their 'misdemeanours' compared to players of other teams.

Hey lads....heard we've put in a whacking big bid for a bloke from Swansea?

Hopefully Swansea will bite and accept. Will hit the bank account hard though. Moshiri will throttle Koeman if he turns out shit. Koeman won't be bothered though, he's got Big Dunc by his side, and we all know what happens there....

With Giroud under a cloud on Wenger's comment, wonder who Koeman and Walsh have as a backup option. I would still like to see a younger top draw centre forward come in, but thinking we're running out of time with who's available.

Don't rule out Giroud yet, I think this may go to the wire.

If Sigurdson comes in I'm convinced that will be it! Still not convinced we'll sign anyone else. The money was spent with Lukaku funding them. It was just done a lot quicker than usual.

I think us spending and lukaku leaving was just coincidental. If nobody matched his fee or were interested he'd still have been in a blue shirt this season

I think us spending and lukaku leaving was just coincidental. If nobody matched his fee or were interested he'd still have been in a blue shirt this season

I don't agree, I think Lukaku was leaving regardless. Cleverly we spent early to ensure the prices of our acquisitions weren't overly inflated. Also it gave them longer to settle in, so win win.

Of course he was. He was a good player who took no shit. Sometimes going too far and at the time fans loved him for it... throwing ince to the floor, standing over hypia,

He was our hard man... the fans loved it.

Some of the fans loved it. Personally, I was embarrassed and I know plenty others who were too

Edited by Matt

2012 FA Cup Semi Final squad

XI: Howard Neville Heitinga Distin Baines Gibson Fellaini MGueye Osman Cahill Jelavic

Subs: Hahnemann Hibbert Jags Coleman Stracqualursi McFadden Anichebe

2017 Squad (when healthy)

XI: Pickford Coleman Keane Williams Baines Schneiderlin Gueye Klaassen Sandro Rooney Bolasie

Subs: Stek Jags McCarthy Barry Barkley Davies Holgate

Lennon Besic Mori Dowell DCL Lookman can't even make the 18. At least Besic, Mori and Lennon would have started in 2012.

The progress, albeit with many bumps in the road, is amazing.

I apologize for the jab but that was two times in a row that you ignored or took the exact opposite of what I'd written and twisted it in your own way.

There are still plenty of "winners" who don't need to bite, elbow and stamp their opponents in order to win. If you'd be happy with a player who consistently does those things at Everton, I don't see how that isn't accepting violent conduct.

I don't accept violent conduct, but at Everton we have had plenty of players who have elbowed and stamped. The difference is they haven't had the quality of players like Costa and Suarez. So if we are going to have players who do that I'd rather they be very good players too.

Even Tim Cahill, outside of Everton a lot of football fans thought he was dirty and horrible.

I've just read through the last two to three pages on my phone. I've really enjoyed seeing the different views.

Some great conversation, ok a bit of bickering but nothing too bad. Interesting lads. I enjoyed that.

Like all debates, you have to be in it to enjoy it.

When you're on the outside looking in, so to speak, it feels like you're reading the same thing over and over for 3 pages!!!!

You bunch of crazy bastards.

Yeah, Lukaku was always going to go. The only surprising part of that was who he went to!!!

It wouldn't surprise me too much to see someone like Sigurdsson cone in and Barkley go within a week or so.

This is exactly what's on the table

IN: Pickford Klaassen Onyekuru Ramirez Keane Rooney Martina
OUT: Kone Cleverley McAleny Deulofeu Rom McGeady Duffus
LOAN IN: Donkor
LOAN OUT: Onyekuru Galloway Browning Pennington JWilliams
YOUTH: Markelo Mathis Bowler Zirkzee LGibson
U-23s EXTENSIONS: Charsley Broadhead Hewelt Jones Dyson Kiersey Lavery Brammall Gray Robinson Jones Byrne