IGNORED

Richarlison

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

I dont think it effects his game though. He sulks but then he is back and ready to go again.

I think he is a going to be a great player though. Everything we do well involves him.

Except when he stays on the ground as play goes on around him and just sends death stares out, or lies clutching a part of his body like he's been shot.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Except when he stays on the ground as play goes on around him and just sends death stares out, or lies clutching a part of his body like he's been shot.

Or refuses to pass time and time again and holds on to the ball to try and be the superstar. He needs to learn to be a team player. I’m all for players wanting to be the best but the team comes first not his ego.

On 18/12/2018 at 13:16, Paddock said:

Or refuses to pass time and time again and holds on to the ball to try and be the superstar. He needs to learn to be a team player. I’m all for players wanting to be the best but the team comes first not his ego.

Thats the bit that pisses me off the most. Holds onto the ball far too long.

Thought his goal against Burnley was excellent today. It was a great build up and finish, but it did annoy me to see him pick up a silly yellow for taking his shirt off and over celebrating. I could understand it if he had scored the winner in a tight Derby game or something, but not the fifth goal in a five one win.

8 hours ago, Heath said:

Thought his goal against Burnley was excellent today. It was a great build up and finish, but it did annoy me to see him pick up a silly yellow for taking his shirt off and over celebrating. I could understand it if he had scored the winner in a tight Derby game or something, but not the fifth goal in a five one win.

It was a bit silly, but after his “performance” against Spurs he probably had a point to prove 

13 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Sublime finish yesterday, very much in the way of Suarez, he hit it with his left foot when his right was the obvious option, and took the keeper by surprise. Getting the card was stupid and shows he still needs to mature, he could tot up more cards and miss a key game.

Touch. BANG!

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Great decision to bench him and bring him back to earth. Looked like he had a point to prove when he came on.

exciting player and one that will only get better.

Agree completely. He was getting involved in the goal celebrations on the bench though, I was happy to see that, not just sat there sulking. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t have much confidence in him when he’s dribbling at defenders to keep the ball. He can be quite scatty for a Brazilian! He doesn’t have his head up either. There was a couple of times today where he let’s us down in good situations. He started well but looks a different player now. I think it’s hard to judge right now as there are so many players who seem to be underperforming. It could be they have lost faith in what the manager is trying to do. It’s like sigurdsson is playing as a second striker and we just have two players in midfield with 4 up front who never seem to get the ball as much as they should...

28 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Stop playing him up front for fucks sake.

If that means he can't get into the starting 11 ahead of Lookman and Bernard, then so be it. 

Spot on, he offers nothing in that role, doesn't win aerial challenges, hold the ball up, or bring others into play, he's a wide man and nothing else. DCL needs to be our starter.

Richarlison 65 minutes

23 touches

8 successful passes

0 shots

5 defensive actions (tackles, interceptions, clearances)

1 dribble

1 foul won

6 losses of possession

DCL 41 minutes

19 touches

4 successful passes

1 shot

0 defensive actions

0 dribbles

0 fouls won

4 losses of possession

Tosun 34 minutes

2 touches

0 successful passes

0 shots

0 defensive actions

0 dribbles

0 fouls won

1 loss of possession

6 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

@Bailey (if you know) do those touches include headers/aerial duels won?

Would be curious to see how many each were involved in and how many they won.

No I dont im afraid. I can see that DCL won 6 and Richarlison 3 (Tosun 0)  but it doesnt tell me off how many attempts. It will be somewhere just not sure where yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2019 at 10:17, Shukes said:

If he could roll his socks up, he would be an incredible player. He is effective in moments, but doesn’t have the attitude right at the moment. Another season and he’ll be a beast.

Think so? Why would attitude change from this season to next? It’s looking more and more like he could end up being a flop. He’s been a passenger for 3 months now.