IGNORED

Marcel Brands (DoF)

15 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

I don’t follow, other than Delph who has been shite?  Mina Gomes richarlison digne have all been fine overall.  Lossl was free and smart.  Sidibe is a loan and on the whole he’s been needed as we have no right sided players.  Kean the only question mark and he’s young and just got here.

brands isn’t the problem.  Walsh koeman Sam silva Martinez signings are the problem

Mina is a donkey 

Delph just bang average 

Iwobi panic buy who is one of the worst signings ever made

Keen is young but I've seen nothing to suggest he will be any good 

Sidibe loan but again very ordinary 

Lossl back up keeper who doesn't make the bench.

Only 3 of his signings have been any good so far Gomes, Richy, Dingne

I just hope Ancelotti will be picking the signings now

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

I'm sorry but I've been disappointed with ALL of our recent signings. We seem to be forgetting that we are fucking awful. Some of the new signings are getting a free pass here because they aren't quite as bad as some of the absolute stinkers that have been disgracing the shirt.

Not a single one of them is justifying the mind boggling transfer fees and contracts we are throwing at them. Not a single one of them would have gotten into Moyes' side that Martinez first inherited.

That's how far away we are.

Gomes, Dinge, Mina, Iwobi are all good players, the rest like Kean have not played enough football yet to be judged.

I know we are all pissed off at the moment but I think that's a bit of an over reaction.

3 hours ago, London Blue said:

Gomes, Dinge, Mina, Iwobi are all good players, the rest like Kean have not played enough football yet to be judged.

I know we are all pissed off at the moment but I think that's a bit of an over reaction.

You seriously believe Iwobi is a good player he is a real stinker by brands terrible player 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Good. We really need to clear out some salaries first. 

Also, good to see you back. I feel like you haven't posted in forever.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

He had a wonderful first window with Gomes zouma Mina digne gbamin,  then a mixed bag the second time delph iwobi lossl Sidibe kean.

lets hope third times a charm, more misses than hits in his second window for me.  Solid proven signings for CM and RW are needed with a good rotation piece for CB as well (not as big a need for me).  Not to mention the continued offloading of players like Sandro bolasie tosun gylfi Morgan will be needed.  

lets hope he spent quarantine watching a lot of tape on players

25 minutes ago, StevO said:

Gbamin, wonderful? I’m not saying it’s his fault he was injured but I don’t know how you could come to The conclusion it was a wonderful signing. 

I wasn’t saying he was wonderful, I spilt up the 2 groups by window.  It was wonderful on the whole gbamin being the only miss that window.  4 out of 5 is wonderful in my opinion, not even monchi is perfect (SAF plenty of duds).

sorry the format and grammar was awful on my post, I can see how it was misread.

On 21/06/2020 at 23:16, markjazzbassist said:

He had a wonderful first window with Gomes zouma Mina digne gbamin,  then a mixed bag the second time delph iwobi lossl Sidibe kean.

lets hope third times a charm, more misses than hits in his second window for me.  Solid proven signings for CM and RW are needed with a good rotation piece for CB as well (not as big a need for me).  Not to mention the continued offloading of players like Sandro bolasie tosun gylfi Morgan will be needed.  

lets hope he spent quarantine watching a lot of tape on players

Don't think you can call that second window a mixed bag all terrible signings apart from lossl who was only a back up

I hope Ancelotti will have a big say in future signings